Chapter 2

*Warning, it's gonna get intimate towards the end but not that intimate*

Bella's POV

Over the past two week, the media has been talking about Andrew and I. They started to make up rumors about us and Andrew and I have been laughing about it over text. We also grab coffee together if our days off match.

Now it's finally release day. I've worked on this album for over a year and I'm so excited and proud. The last time I released a full on album was four years ago.

"Are you sure that I can't come to the party?" Kara asked as we sat in my greenroom.

I have an interview with Stephen Colbert before my release party.

"I'm so sorry hun but you can't. It's for adults only." I kneeled down in my dress to push a strand of hair out of her face. "We can have our own mommy and daughter to celebrate. What do you think?"

"Yay!" She cheered.

I chuckled and gave her a kiss on her cheek. I got up and smoothed down my dress. I looked in the mirror to see the pale pink dress with my shoulders exposed. I was already mic'd up so I fixed my hair a little before heading onto stage. I waited backstage and waited to hear Stephen introduce me.

"She's currently playing Dawn from the musical Waitress and is releasing her third studio album, please welcome Bella Romano." Stephen introduced me and I walked out.

I waved to the crowd and gave Stephen a hug.

"Hi!" I said as the crowd continued to cheer.

"It's good to see you back. How are you?" Stephen asked while we sat down.

"You know, I'm doing pretty well. I'm so excited for this album to be released." I answered.

"So, your album Fingers Crossed, tell us about that? I listened to it first hand and it's completely different than your previous albums." Stephen showed my album to the camera.

"Well, after releasing those albums, many things happened. I got into a relationship which turned toxic and two years into that I got pregnant. This whole album is loosely based on my experience in the relationship." I gave the elevator pitch for the album.

"Oh can't wait to hear it." He looked at the track list. "Let's talk about your title track, Fingers Crossed. What can you explain with that?"

"The way I explain it is when you make a pinky promise with someone but that person has their hand behind their back with their fingers crossed. I know, clearly obvious. You trusted and helped that person throughout your relationship with each other and they broke their promise." I described the song. "It can be about an ex in a romantic situation or an ex-friend."

We continued talking about the album and my time on Waitress. I talked about the antics that happened so far and what I have to do after the musical. Soon the topic changed into something else.

"So the producers will kill me if I don't ask you this." He told me.

"Oh I'm scared." I let out a nervous laugh.

"Don't be." He got out a picture of me and Andrew. It was when we left the interview. "What's going on with you and Mr. Andrew Garfield? He's a good friend of mine and he hasn't told me anything."

"You know what Stephen, I want to know what's happening between you two. I mean the whole world saw the kiss you guys had." I flipped the topic onto him.

"You know, good point. Touché." He nodded his head.

"I'm kidding, we're just friends. A few moments before that, we haven't met before. It was my first time meeting him." I told everyone. "By the way just letting you guys know, we're laughing at every rumor."