Tonight on Graham Norton

Bella's POV

After Andrew and I got engaged, we had some time to ourselves celebrating our engagement before I posted on social media the pictures Jake took when he proposed. I posted them the evening of Christmas day with a caption saying "santa gave my christmas present five days early." That was when all of our fans started to freak out and we were trending on Twitter for a day or two.

When we finished celebrating the holidays, I had to head back to London again to film. I've been in London and around Europe for four months now and filming has been keeping me busy. Also making the new album, which I don't know the release date yet, in my breaks and free time has also been helping me. If we're not filming, the cast and I, sometimes Tom would pop along, would grab some take out and drinks and watch a movie in one of our hotel rooms. I also would talk to Andrew, Kara, and anyone else over the phone to catch up with them. It pains me that I can't see them but that's the thing with filing across the Atlantic and being in a pandemic.

Now I'm getting ready for Graham Norton to promote the live show and documentary that's coming out this month. Dressed in a white pair of dress pants and a pink bustier top, I sat down in the makeup chair getting my hair and makeup done.

"You know what to talk about right?" Dylan asked me.

"Yes, I know," I chuckled as I saw her slightly worried look on her face as it reflected in the mirror. "Are you worried that I'll screw up this interview or just getting separation anxiety from being away from Mark and Theo?"

"Maybe the latter," she confessed.

"Hey," I got off the chair after getting everything done and putting on a white coat and my microphone. "Everything is going to be fine. I know that feeling. Just remember, a few hours after this interview you'll be on a flight back to New York, reunited with your son and husband."

"Is it bad that I feel like this?" She asked.

"No, perfectly normal for first time parents." I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and squeezed her. "You have nothing to worry about."

"Thanks." She smiled.

"It's no problem." I smiled back. "Now, we gotta get to the stage."

Dylan got up from the couch and we walked down the halls of the studio, following one of the assistants so we couldn't get lost. When we got to the set, I heard the crowd cheering as Graham did his monologue. I greeted John Bishop and Tom as we waited to go on stage. First John went and I was waiting for my turn.

"Now, promoting her documentary and live taping of her show and is currently in the new Mission: Impossible movie, please welcome Bella Romano," Graham announced.

I walked up the steps and onto the stage while the virtual audience cheered. I gave a wave to Graham and sat down in my seat. Soon Tom joined us and the interview started. Graham started the interview off with John and all of us laughed at the bits and stories he was telling us. Tom and I joined in the conversation from time to time to add some length into the conversation.

"So, Bella." The conversation moved towards me. "How are you? I mean 2020 has been a year for you."

"It has," I let out a slight sigh. "The year started off with me being here for stunt training then I was on a flight back to New York because production shut down. A lot of things happened in that year."

"But a good thing happened towards the end of the year right?" Graham asked.

I thought a little bit about what he said. "Oh wait, it did. I got engaged!"

"Did you forget that you got engaged?" Graham let out a laugh.

"No, I mean there were many good things that happened to me last year," I reasoned.

On the screen, a picture of Andrew and I popped up. It showed my sobbing while Andrew was proposing. Another one popped up onto the screen showing me at the same level as Andrew before he slid the ring on.

"Did you know he was proposing? Because some people just know, they get that feeling," John asked me.

"No, I actually didn't." I shook my head. "I thought it was a regular date night but it wasn't until we got to the steps when I realized he was."

"What was going through your head?" Graham asked another question.

"Just a lot of profanity." I let out a laugh. "But hey, I said yes."

"So, have you done any wedding planning yet?" Graham leaned in to get any details.

"Well, we decided some time next year we'll get married," I told them. "That's all we've planned because we're busy filming and we want to meet up together to plan."

"Oh talking about filming, you and Tom are filming the next Mission Impossible right now right?" Graham changed the conversation while we nodded our heads in confirmation. "Who do you play?"

"Well." I clasped my hands together on my lap. "I play Grace who has a mysterious background and is an ally to Tom's character. That's all I can tell you. Also connecting the two topics of conversation together, the cast had one of the best reactions to my engagement."

"Really?" Graham had an intrigued look on his face.

"Yeah, Tarzan, Simon, Pom, and Rebecca were just losing their shit. Tarzan and Simon mostly." I laughed at the memory.

"I remembered walking into the tent to see them freaking out and asked Simon what was going on. Only two words came out of his mouth when I asked him what was going on and they were Bella and ring." Tom added to the conversation. "Bella showed me her ring and we all congratulated her."

"Aw nice, now Bella you're not here to promote your engagement and movie." Graham laughed. "You're here to promote your documentary. Tell us a little bit about that?"

"Well, it's basically about my start as a singer. You see parts of my childhood to now. The band and I talk about our own personal journeys as musicians with a huge fan base and how this has impacted our lives," I explained. "You get to watch the ups and downs of our journey. On top of that, you get to see a side of me that people other than the people and my close friends and family get to see."

"On top of that we get to see the live recording of when you performed at the O2 right?" Graham asked.

"Yeah, you get to see that too," I confirmed.

"Well, here is the trailer for her documentary," Graham announced.

The screen started to show the trailer. The trailer just showed a few clips from the documentary while there was a voice over of my mini monologue. It wasn't as dramatic as some of the celebrity documentary trailers you see. There wasn't any intense/dramatic music in the background. It was mostly upbeat music as it showed clips from home videos, my own personal videos, and some clips from what the camera crew took. I wanted it to have a lighthearted feeling.

"Well, that is the trailer for Bella Romano's documentary and make sure to stream it on Netflix when it releases April 29," Graham announced.

There was a round of applause and the show continued.