Motion or Morning Sickness

Bella's POV

"What is wrong with me?" I groaned as I threw up last night's dinner.

Still kneeling at the toilet, I threw up what was left of my meal and attempted to get up from my hotel floor. Going over to the sink, I grabbed my toothbrush and started getting ready for the day. Walking out of the bathroom, I sat down on my bed for a little bit to let the nausea settle before changing out of my pajamas into some clothes. Changing into a pair of leggings and a baggy t-shirt, I slipped on a pair of vans before grabbing my things. Hearing a knock on my door, I looked through the peephole to see Rebecca standing there.

"Hey," I greeted her as I opened the door.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked me as she walked into my room. "You look a little green."

"Yeah, I'm fine," I reassured her. "I think it's just my stomach not agreeing with what I ate last night."

"Are you sure?" I felt the look of concern coming off her face.

"Yes I'm sure." I grabbed my bag. "I have a bag of ginger chews in my bag and some other things to help with the nausea. Now, let's go or we'll be late to set."

Rebecca nodded her head and we left my hotel room. Meeting up with Pom in the lobby, we got into the car and drove to set. We're in Venice for a week and a half for a few reshoots before we head back to London. Thankfully today's our last day. Getting onto set, we headed into hair and makeup before getting ready to film. As I sat down in my chair, another wave of nausea hit me but I was able to control it. Popping a ginger crew before I headed out of the hair and makeup trailer, I walked to my trailer to put on my outfit. Tucking the white blouse into the black pinstripe pants, I slipped on a pair of black heeled boots before the costume assistant adjusted everything.

"So, ready for the ride of your life?" Simon asked, referring to the car chase scene Tom and I would be doing later on.

"Oh, so ready," I replied.

We got to set and talked with the gang for a little bit before we started filming. We filmed for an hour and a half or so before Tom and I had to go leave to film the car scene. We went over with McQ about that scene to freshen our memories before we started.

"Bella, are you okay?" Tom asked after we finished our first take.

"Yeah, I'm all good," I answered while again ignoring the nausea that was coming. "Let's shoot again."

"Are you sure?" He questioned.

"Yeah, I'm sure," I nodded my head.

I heard him whisper okay and signaled for them to start shooting. It wasn't until after the third take where I knew I couldn't keep it down.

"I'm gonna puke," I groaned as I leaned back in the passenger's seat.

Being given a sick bag that's in the glove box of the car, I leaned over a little and started to puke this morning's breakfast.

"Let it all out." I felt someone pick my hair up and Tom rubbing my back.

"Damn Tom, were you pulling ten Gs or something," Simon joked.

"Real fun-" My puke interrupted what I was going to say.

"Okay, why don't I take you to your trailer to change out of your clothes and take you back to the hotel?" Rebecca suggested. "We're both done for the day."

"Sounds good," I agreed.

Getting out of the car, I threw away the bag into the trash can and we walked to my trailer.