Chapter 8

Bella's POV

What can I tell you? My days have been repetitive. I wake up, brush my teeth, eat, and hang out with Kara before heading to work. Andrew and I also have been going on our cafe dates before shows.

It's now a Monday morning in early April, and I'm back at the office. There's another meeting and it's for the music video. I made my way to the conference room and saw Dylan and two younger people there. That must be the actors who are playing a younger us. I greeted them and got to know them. They both recently graduated from college and they were grateful that they were in the music video. More people came into the room and we sat down. I met the director and mostly everyone was there.

"We're just missing one more person and their team but I heard they're coming." Angie said.

"We're so sorry." I saw Andrew walk into the room.

"It's fine Mr. Garfield, please take a seat next to Bella." Angie told him.

"You're my lead?" I whispered.

"Wait, this is your music video?" He whispered back. "I was just told I was going to be someone's music video."

"Um, yeah it's mine." I replied back.

"Great, now everyone's here. Let's get started with the meeting." Angie clapped her hands.

She soon introduced the director of the music video and they started discussing the concept. It was basically a friends to lovers kind of vibe. The young actors will be playing younger versions of our character who have known each other since high school. Years passed and they lost contact with each other after graduation. They went to different colleges and had different career paths. It wasn't until they finally saw each other at an event. They started talking and basically it was going to be like Andrew and I at his apartment after the launch party. Yep, there was going to be a slight sex scene. It's more like us making out and we're both undressing ourselves.

"Okay, why Andrew? No offense Andrew, you're cool but why him?" I questioned.

"I mean the two of you are the talk of the town right now. Everyone wants you to be a couple right now. Why not add a little to the fire?" Angie explained. "That means more publicity for the both of your guys. More publicity means more money you guys get. That sounds great, right?"

"I mean," Andrew started before he got interrupted.

"Great, now since everything is sorted, have a nice day everyone." Angie said before leaving the room.

Everyone else left until it was just me, Dylan, Andrew, and his manager in the room.

"Look, we both know you guys really like each other and are private to the public about your personal lives." Dylan sighed. "Are you guys a couple yet?"

"Not yet." Andrew said while looking at me. "Still testing the waters."

"Well the water will soon turn to messy waves if you two don't figure out if you want to be a couple or not. Once that music video comes out, tabloids will make up rumors that the two of you are together. Especially when you guys go to the Met Gala." Andrew's manager explained.

I forgot we were invited to that. Honestly, I'm surprised Anna Wintour knows who I am.

"We'll talk about it." I told them while Andrew nodded along.

Our managers gave us a nod of approval and we headed out of the building. They left Andrew and I alone since I didn't have to go to the theater yet and Andrew didn't have a show today or tomorrow.

"What are we?" I asked as we walked down the sidewalk.

"Two people seeing each other who fell hard for each other." Andrew replied.