Never Grow Up (Lynn's Version)

Bella's POV

Waking up and letting out a groan as I turned to face Andrew, I placed a kiss on his lips making him open his eyes.

"Today's the day," Andrew pulled me closer to him.

"I don't want her to grow up," I pouted. "Kara's already growing up and having and creating her personality."

"I feel every parent feels the same way," Andrew chuckled and looked at the time on his phone. "We have twenty minutes until the girls wake up and we still need to decorate the living room. Also, I can smell the food your mother's cooking and it smells so good."

Letting out a laugh, we got out of bed and brushed our teeth before heading to the kitchen to see my parents making breakfast. Greeting them, Andrew and I grabbed the balloons that we got yesterday at the store and decorated the living room with the ten minutes that we had left before our daughters woke up. Seeing Kara walk down the stairs, Andrew and I greeted her before she went to my parents for some food.

Placing down the last decoration, Andrew and I headed upstairs to Lynn's room to wake her up. Opening the door, Andrew and I saw her playing around with the toy that was placed in her crib. When we got into her eyesight, she let out a squeal and smiled at us. Andrew picked her up from the crib, we started to attack her with kisses. My parents and Kara wished her a happy birthday before we placed her down in her high chair.

Once all of us finished eating breakfast, all of us started to go into party mode since many people that Andrew and I invited were coming over to the house. The girls were playing around with my nieces and nephews while we started decorating for the big party. Liz and her parents along with Jack came to our house to help us set up.

"Dada," Andrew and I saw Lynn crawling to us.

Smiling at the sight as Andrew picked her up and continued what he was doing, I quickly snapped a picture before getting back to my task.

"Hello Garfield-Romano family," Greg announced his presence as Pom and Simon followed behind him.

"I know that we are early but we stopped by the bakery and picked up the cake for one Miss. Lynn Garfield," Simon showed us the box.

"Thank you guys so much," I hugged them.

With the extra pair of hands that we have now, we finished decorating the house earlier than we thought. Andrew and I headed to our room to get ready for the party since people were starting to come soon. Slipping on the navy blue dress that I bought recently, I went to change Lynn into the outfit I picked out.

"Hey, almost everyone is here," Andrew walked into our room.

"I know," I replied as I cuddled Lynn. "Just soaking up every moment that I can with her."

"Aw darling," Andrew walked up to me and kissed me on the top of my head.

We enjoyed this moment that we had together before we left the room. As we left the room and walked downstairs, we greeted our friends and the rest of the guests who had arrived. With everyone around, Andrew and I made a little speech thanking all of them for coming and we started the party.

Everyone grabbed a plate and filled it up with the food that we got catered. Lynn was being passed around while Andrew and I enjoyed the time we had while our parents were watching Lynn. Kara decided to join Andrew and me at the table to eat together since she was "tired of her cousins for now" in her own words. Andrew and I chuckled at her response and were thankful our nieces and nephews weren't nearby to hear that. This also gave me the time to catch up with my friends and band members since it's been a while since we've met each other in real life. I've been in Europe most of the time since I've been filming for the next Mission movie. Thankfully we have the next few months off since we're going to continue filming the next movie after the press tour. I also had some events to be in preparation for. Andrew and I were getting some wedding preparations done during the break that I had. The band and I also have some gigs lined up that we need to prepare for. One of them is headlining the main stage at Coachella, which we are excited about.

We've been slowly starting to sketch out the set design and creating the setlist. We did have some ideas on which songs to put out. There's a chance we might perform some songs from the vault. This would be our first time performing again ever since our latest album came out. We didn't even do a mini tour when the album came out since I was heavily pregnant and was busy with filming. We are planning to do a mini tour like we did with the previous album before Coachella.

"How is she already one?" Andi asked as I joined her, Leighton, and Lewis.

"I don't even know," I smiled at Lynn who Lewis was carrying. "It's almost cake time by the way."

The three of them nodded and I grabbed Lynn from Lewis. I quickly changed Lynn out of her outfit since she was probably going to get messy from her smash cake. Bringing her back downstairs and outside, Andrew pulled out her decorated high chair and I placed her in it. Andrew and I walked back into the kitchen, pulled out her cake, and lit up the candle before walking back to the backyard. All of us started to sing to her and I placed the cake down in front of her.

"Aw, she is a mini Bella," my brother joked as we saw Lynn's reaction to the cake after we blew out the candle.

Let's just say that she completely smashed her face into the cake and smiled when she lifted her head back up not caring that her whole face was covered in frosting. She enjoyed the cake since she came back with fistfuls of frosting.

After giving everyone a slice of cake from the other cake that we got, Andrew went to clean Lynn's face and hands from the frosting. I took a bite from my cake slice and could see why Lynn loved it. Liz and Jack did a good job choosing the flavor. Andrew and Lynn soon came back and we looked at the view in front of us. Our friends and families talking to each other and celebrating Lynn's first year here. Looking back at each other, we knew that we had chosen the right people. We looked down at the sleeping Lynn in Andrew's arms and smiled.

"Never grow up little one. Never grow up."

A/N- Hey y'all, I'm not dead! I've just been busy with life and school and had some writer's block

A/N- Hey y'all, I'm not dead! I've just been busy with life and school and had some writer's block. I also was more focused on another fic I'm writing on my ao3 profile (same username as this if you want to check out my fics). Anyway, thank you for your patience and hopefully you guys won't have to wait a hella long time for the next oneshot/headcannon!