Chapter 9

*This chapter is brought to you by me completing watching The West Wing in a month and a half (even though I probably finished it in a short time).*

Bella's POV

Well, Andrew did get nominated for a Tony. He's nominated for best actor in a play and everyone we know is pretty excited. Andrew and I were cuddling in bed when we found out. We made a little celebration breakfast before we had to go to the theaters for work.

Now it's the first Monday of May. Do you know what happens on the first Monday of May? You don't? Oh, it's just the Met Gala. It's the first Met Gala I've ever been invited to!

A whole team is at my house to help me get ready. Prabal Gurung gave me a dress to wear to the event. It was a white dress with an u neckline, high thigh slit, and tulle layers in the back. On the dress straps and on one of the slit edges, there were silver beading/jewels sewn on it. I was also loaned jewelry from Tasaki including a tiara.

"Damn, I actually look beautiful." I whispered under my breath as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I turned to my side to admire the thigh slit. I softly ran my fingers above the stretch marks that I gained when I was pregnant with Kara. They were slightly faint but still noticeable. I used to be insecure of them but I recently started to like them. I guess it's because I'm in a whole different environment, a more healthy kind.

"Wow, you look amazing." Nonno complimented me as he walked into my room.

"Thanks." I blushed. "I feel amazing also."

"That's great." He smiled. "Your parents are going to frame pictures of you in the house, I know that."

"I could see that happening." I laughed as I put on a pair of white heels.

"Are you and Andrew going together?" He asked.

"No, we're meeting each other there but we're not each other's dates." I explained while doing some last minute fixing.

"Hey, we gotta go now." Dylan poked her head into the room.

I nodded her head and we headed downstairs. Kara complimented me and called me a princess.

If I'm the princess, I guess that means Andrew's my prince charming.

I got into the car and headed to the steps. While I was getting ready, Dylan took a couple of pictures of me and I posted them on social media to give my fans a sneak peek. The driver dropped me off a block away from the steps and we started walking to the steps. I held up my dress as I walked there since I didn't want it to get it dirty. We soon got to the entrance and we gave our identification to security and made it through. Dylan fixed my trail as I dropped it and I made my way to the steps.

As I made my way into view, many flashes came into view. I did some poses and walked down some more doing the same thing. I looked over to my left to see Andrew nearby me. He was also getting pictures taken. We made eye contact and gave him a little wave.

"You look gorgeous." Andrew walked up to me in his velvet red suit and gave me a kiss on the back of my hand since we can't kiss right now.

"I feel gorgeous. You don't look too bad yourself either." I smiled as we posed together for photos.

I quickly had to move so I sadly had to say goodbye to Andrew and continued taking pictures. I also did a couple of interviews before heading into the museum. As I walked in, I never felt out of place. So many celebrities that I know about but barely know personally. I looked around the museum and I accidentally bumped into someone.