Chapter 11

Bella's POV

"Alright, Kara's going to be up in ten minutes and everything needs to be perfect." I said as I walked into the living room with my clothes on.

"Darling, everything is going to be fine." Andrew told me.

"I know." I chuckled.

I looked over my shoulder to see my family having a chat while drinking some coffee. My nieces and nephews are also there and I greeted them with a bunch of hugs and kisses. Andrew had also been getting to know my family a little bit more since we're dating now. He already got the approval from everyone in the family. We also talked about the music video since it's already out. They were kind of shocked I could make and post a music video like that. I mean I did make a song for the Fifty Shades Freed soundtrack. On top of my parent's reactions, we broke the internet. Like how Kim Kardashian broke the internet with that image.

Everyone was eating that music video up. Our fans were freaking the hell out when they saw the music video. Gossip columns and the media have been talking about us and were either praising me or criticizing me. I mean that's part of the job, constantly being criticized. Everything I do is under a microscope of criticization. Honestly, it's getting pretty exhausting trying to live up to people's standards so I stopped doing that after the second album.

"Okay, I'm going to head upstairs to see if she's awake." I told everyone and I made my way up the stairs.

I opened her door and saw that she was in the process of waking up. Her hair was in a tangled mess and she let out a yawn while rubbing her eyes.

"Happy birthday!" I sang to her.

I sang her the song and got her ready for the day. We had a mini conversation about the day we're going to have before Andrew has to leave for his show. I already got an understudy set and ready for the show.

"Okay birthday girl, let's go downstairs." I said after helping her change into her outfit.

We headed downstairs and she saw everyone. She quickly, but cautiously, rushed down the stairs to greet the family. I chuckled and made my way next to Andrew. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders as I laid my head on his shoulder. We smiled at Kara's excitement and we all grabbed a plate and filled it with breakfast food.

The house was now filled with chatter and excitement. Kara and my nieces and nephews were playing with each other after they ate their breakfast. Jack, Jake, and Liz made their way to my house to join the party. When Jake came, Kara tackled him in a hug since it's been a while since she saw her godfather. After talking to each other for a few minutes, Kara headed back to play with her cousins. While she was doing that, Jake and I got into conversation. We were reminiscing about Kara's birth since he was there with me and not her dad.

Andrew's POV

"You're jealous." Liz smirked at me.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"Come on, you're clearly jealous about Jake and B." Jack explained.

"No I'm not." I chuckled.

Yes I am.

"Yeah right." Liz scoffed. "Come on, the jealous look and the slight death glare. You're in love Garfield. Don't lie to me. I'm a lawyer for god sakes, I know when people are lying."

"Maybe I am." I told them.

"Maybe or surely?" The lawyer started to interrogate me.

"I am but is it too soon?" I questioned.

"You just hooked up with each other after knowing each other for two weeks, I think it's not too soon." Michael, her brother, popped up in our conversation. "Just be glad I haven't killed you yet."