Will you...

Bella's POV

"Good morning," I greeted my family as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning," Andrew greeted me with a kiss as he stepped away from the stove for a minute.

"So, what's on the breakfast menu?" I asked him.

"Well I made some scrambled eggs which are in the warmer while I make some french toast," he answered.

"Need help with the fruit?" I leaned against the kitchen counter.

"Nope, already have Santa's helper helping me."

He gestured to the fridge where I saw Kara on a step stool taking some fruit containers out.

"Morning Mommy!" She greeted me.

"Morning sweetie." I gave her a smile and looked back at Andrew. "So, what do you need me to do?"

"Nothing, just sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee." Andrew smiled as he handed me a cup of coffee.

"Okay?" I questioned why he was acting this way.

I grabbed the cup of coffee and headed to the dining table to enjoy it while I scrolled through my phone. A few minutes later, a plate of french toast was placed down in front of me alongside eggs and a bowl of mixed fruit. Kara and Andrew sat down in their seats and we started eating. Throughout our meal, we talked about our plans for the morning/afternoon. Andrew is staying home to watch Kara while I go out to get my nails done. I wasn't even planning on getting my nails done but my nail artist messaged me asking if I wanted to get them done since he has a free spot open. I replied with a yes and we set up the appointment. Later on in the evening, Andrew and I are having a date night where we're going to watch the last Waitress performance.

Not going to lie, it feels bittersweet going to the last performance. I mean I started my broadway career in that musical and I've created so many memories and friends there. Hell, I even met Andrew while doing this musical. So many things have happened and I'm grateful for that music to exist.

"Alright, I'm heading out," I announced as I got up from my chair.

"Stay safe," Andrew told me before kissing me.

"Don't worry, I will," I kissed back. "Love you."

"Love you too," he smiled.

I gave Kara a kiss before grabbing my mask and coat. Making sure I had everything, I headed out of the house and walked a couple of blocks to the local bakery to grab some treats for Tony before heading to his apartment.

"I've brought treats," I announced as Tony opened his door for me.

"This is why you're my favorite client," he let out a chuckle after letting me in. "Just place them on the kitchen island and we'll start."

I nodded and did what he said. I washed my hands before I headed over to his station and we started to talk about what we decided to do. Since Christmas is coming up, why not do something holiday related? We decided to use a reddish/burgundy colored polish while shaping my nails into an almond shape. They were going to be pretty simple nails except for my ring fingers. On the left, he's going to paint a little bow while on the right he's going to use sparkly gold nail polish.

As he was doing my nails, we started to catch up with each other. Ever since COVID happened, we haven't really physically seen each other. With Andrew out filming for Tick...Tick...Boom, I've been mostly home watching over Kara as my work was online for the first half before I had to leave the country to film. We do have zoom calls from time to time but it's not the same as talking in person. Even though we both have masks on, it's been great to see each other. We took a break to snack on the pastries that I've brought. Ate them with a fork and knife because I didn't want to ruin the progress that Tony had so far. After that, he finished my nails and I thanked him before heading back home.