Chapter 6

Bella's POV

"Okay, the dates and venues are confirmed for the mini tour." Phil, the head of my promotion team, handed me the tour poster. "All we need is to post it on social media and around the cities."

"That's good." I said while placing down the poster.

As you can tell I'm currently at a meeting with my management team. We gotta get this tour prepared since the album is already out. I also have another music video to film. Not sure which song yet though. Management usually takes care of the picking and choosing of the singles. I did put in some input but they usually make the final decision.

"We also decided for you to go on a UK tour." Another concept poster was handed to me.

"Um, why wasn't this told to me? How long have you guys planned this?" I questioned.

"Only for a week. We already knew you were coming so we decided to let you know." Phil explained.

"Wait, there must be a mistake. Me, performing at the O2?" I looked at the last venue on the list.

"Yes! Why not end off on a bang?" Phil smiled and I looked at Dylan.

"I mean, you've been getting more fans over the years despite releasing your sophomore album a few years after yours but you kept on doing collabs which made you still relevant." Dylan explained.

"I know but it's just me having the seats filled up. The last time I performed in London was at the Apollo and that stands and seats 3,500 people in total. The O2 is almost six times that." I said while doing the math in my head.

"Hun, after going to the other countries, you have a week break before the O2. You'll be promoting and doing a couple of interviews where you perform. You'll be on Radio One and Graham Norton. On top of that you will be rehearsing and will be filming the concert," Dylan told me.

"Let's not forget the documentary we have planned. A film crew will be following you around at the start of the mini tour and more tours next year," Dylan added.

"Alright, the later half of the year is going to be busy for me." I laughed. "Oh, which song are we going to do a music video for?"

"You'll be making a video for Dress." Angie, basically everyone's boss, said while walking into the meeting room.

I silently cheered to myself because I actually wanted to make a music video for that. That's one of the top songs that I wanted to make a music video for. The other songs I've made music videos for were Walls, Fingers Crossed and The Best Thing (That Never Happened). This is going to be the last music video for this album.

"We already have the mood for the video." Angie's assistant handed me the concept sheet.

Honestly, I was imagining the same thing. I'm so excited about this.

"When are we going to film this?" I asked.

"Still figuring it out. Also, this is the rough concept. We still need to find directors and actors to play the younger you and the love interest. You'll be the older version of yourself and we still need to find the older love interest." Angie told me.

"Oh, by the way, I got you a ticket to Angels in America." Dylan told me as we walked out of the building.

"Oh, thanks. You didn't need to. I could've paid." I told her.

"Ah, it's my job to do these things. Besides, it's management money." She chuckled. "Anyways, I gotta go now. I need to pack."

"Alright, have a nice vacation." I hugged her.