Chapter 7

Bella's POV

Honestly, it's so nice to sleep in an extra hour. I didn't have to come into Waitress today because I'm going to see the play today and I have my date with Andrew afterwards. Before heading to the theater where the play is held, I hung out with Kara since I might come home after she's asleep. She knows that I wouldn't be here when she goes to bed so we're just making up time.

"Alright, I have to go. Be good, okay." I placed a kiss on Kara's forehead.

She nodded her head and I said goodbye to Nonno. I grabbed my black leather jacket off the hook and put it on me. It matches my outfit since I'm wearing a red, v-neck top, and a pair of dark blue jeans. I also decided to wear flats since I don't want to walk in heels. The theater was kind of far but I took the subway there. After a couple of stops, I got out of the subway cart and made my way up to the theater.

"Hi, I have a ticket under my name." I told the ticket holder.

"What's the name?" They asked.

"Bella Romano. There should be one ticket." I told them.

I waited for them to look through the pile of envelopes. I saw them pull an envelope out and gave me the envelope. I thanked them and headed into the theater. I saw a few fans and took pictures with them before heading to my seat. The usher led me to my seat and I saw a rose on my seat. I smiled and picked it up. I saw there was a note on it and looked at it.

See you after the show! Enjoy x

The smile on my face grew more and I took a picture of it for memories and more people started to come into the theater. The lights soon dimmed and it was time for the show to start.

I gotta say, everyone in the cast did an amazing job. I managed to laugh and cry at certain parts. I also question why Andrew hasn't lost his voice yet from the amount of screaming/yelling he has to do in the play. Also the eight hours have gone by so fast. Now the play is over and people are leaving. I stayed behind since I was going backstage. A stage manager went up to me and led me backstage. I greeted the cast members that were there and I complimented their performances. We took a picture together for Instagram and I followed Andrew up to his dressing room.

"How the hell haven't you lost your voice yet?" I questioned as we walked into his dressing room. "I almost lost my voice after a ninety minute concert."

It was about the same size as my dressing room. There was a small couch and I saw that he placed some family pictures by the mirror.

"I really don't know." He chuckled and closed the door.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. I got on my tippy toes and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Thanks for the rose by the way." I said after our lips detached. "I love it."

"It's no problem. So, I was thinking about ordering some Chinese food. Are you fine with that?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's fine." I agreed.

Andrew changed out of his costume and wiped the makeup off of his face/body while I answered some last minute emails. I finally got confirmation about the European leg of tour. Andrew was ready to go but I had to answer one last email so I told him to go ahead. I'll meet him after I am done with the email. Once I was done with the email, I left his dressing room and headed down to the stage door.

"Bella, look!" I heard Andrew as I walked out of the building.

I looked over to see that a fan gave him a pillow with his face on it. I chuckled and walked to where he was. I took the pillow and squished it. It's pretty soft and squishy.