Say Yes to the Dress

A/N- Hi! It's been a while hasn't it? Sorry about that, school got to me and I fell into a depression where I couldn't write. But hey! Here's a oneshot.

Bella's POV

"Okay," I heard my bedroom door slam open. "It's time to wake up!"

"What?" Confusion filled me as I started to wake myself up. "What's going on?"

"We're going wedding dress shopping," I heard Liz's voice.

How is she even here? I thought she had a conference in Texas.

Sliding on my glasses, I saw Liz with Leighton, Dani, and Andi standing at the edge of my bed.

"I thought you were in Texas," I pointed at Liz. "You three, to be honest, I don't even know what you were doing."

"Surprise!" All of them cheered.

"Now, get ready," Andi dragged me out of bed. "We're going wedding dress shopping."

After them leaving my room, I changed out of my pajamas and into a pair of clothes. What better way to spend one of my two days off from set than wedding dress shopping? It's not like I hate it, it's just overwhelming sometimes. I've been to three other stores in the US but haven't found the dress yet. Didn't even set any appointments to any dress shops in London because of how busy I am with filming.

Walking out of my bedroom and into the living room, I saw the girls sitting on the couch talking to each other before they looked at me and we left the apartment. We got into the car and I started to drive to the shop that Liz entered in google maps. We soon reached the shop and we got out of the car before entering the building.

"Mommy!" I heard Kara as she ran up to me to give me a hug.

"Hi," I smiled and hugged her back. "How was Italy with Nonno and Nonna?"

"It was fun," she replied.

"Her and Lynn were good," Mom walked up to me and handed me Lynn.

I attacked her with kisses and she let out a squeal.

"You must be Bella, I'm Matty and I'll be your consultant for today," Matty introduced himself.

"It's nice to meet you," I shook his head.

"So, do you have any nos when it comes to dresses? Because I heard you've already tried some on," he asked.

"Ballgown, not a fan. Full sleeves, I really don't vibe with those. I can deal with cap sleeves though," I started to list the things I didn't like. "Also glitter and sparkles, I hate it. If it's only a small, tiny amount I'm fine but if it's the whole dress, I can't. That's pretty much it."

"Alright, you can follow me to the dressing room and I'll pick some out."

Nodding my head, I gave Lynn to Liz and I headed to the fitting room. I took off my clothes leaving me in my undergarments and slipped on the robe that was given to me. I sat down and waited for Matty to come back. After waiting for a couple of minutes, Matty soon opened the door with some dresses in his hands. Hanging them up on the rack, he opened one of them and started to tell me the details about it.

I mean the dress was nice and it had some of the elements I liked but it wasn't really radiating my dream dress. Trying it on, I looked in the mirror and I still wasn't feeling it. Matty helped me out of the fitting room to the show space. As we walked to the area, I saw that Pom, Rebecca, and Greg had joined us for the dress viewing.

"So, what do you think?" I asked them as I looked in the mirror again.

"I like how it fits your body," Liz complimented.