Chapter 38

Bella's POV

Waking up to the smell of breakfast being made, I got out of bed and walked to where the smell was coming from. A smile came on my face as I saw the sight of Andrew and Kara making breakfast together. The Nashville morning sun shined through the kitchen windows as they spoke in hushed tones. Crossing my arms and leaning against the kitchen doorway, I continued to watch them make breakfast for a few minutes before getting ready for the day.

Yeah, we're in Nashville. Since the girls own a recording studio, we decided to meet up for two weeks to record some songs. We've signed up with a record label who would let us self publish and we had a good feeling about them. We also got a bunch of lawyers to look over the contract before we signed it. Our record label just told us to take our time with the next album. We also came up with a plan on when to re-record the albums. That's one of the goals for this two week trip but also we were offered to do a song for a movie so we're mainly focused on that.

Coming out of the bathroom in a new pair of clothes, I finally greeted them.

"Morning you two." I greeted them with a kiss.

"Good morning Mommy!" Kara smiled. "We made breakfast."

"I could see that." I smiled. "It smells good."

I grabbed the plates out of the cabinets and placed them down on the dining table while Kara and Andrew wrapped breakfast up. The two decided to make french toast as the main dish while having a choice of eggs, sausage, and turkey bacon as a side. While we ate breakfast, we talked about our plans for the day. They already knew I was going to the studio for the day while they planned on going to the farmers market that's happening today.

Finishing up breakfast, I cleaned the dishes before I ordered an Uber to take me to the studio. Giving Andrew and Kara a kiss each, I grabbed my bag and headed out of the house. Reaching and entering the studio, I greeted the band.

"So, what's on today's agenda?" I asked while sitting down.

"Trying to fix this song." Andi said while holding up the lyrics.

"It does not sound good as an upbeat song." Jack groaned.

"Why don't we just slow it down, almost like a ballad." Dani suggested.

"Well then, let's get started." Leigton clapped her hands together.

I got in the studio and started to play the piano.

Andrew's POV

With a bag filled with fresh produce, Kara and I stopped by a flower stall to grab some flowers for Bella.

"Which ones do you think your mum will like?" I asked Kara as we looked at the flowers.

"All of them." She replied that I let out a chuckle.

"Hi, do you need any help?" A middle aged man walked up to us.

"Just thinking about which flowers to get for my partner." I answered. "It's her birthday today."

"Ah, I think I have the bouquet for you. Just give me a few minutes." The owner said and we nodded our heads.

Kara and I also choose some flowers to give to Andi, Leighton, and Dani as a little appreciation gift. For Jack and Jake, we decided to grab some drinks together when we have time and when Jake is in town. Placing the variations of daisies and carnations on the pay stall, the owner came out with a bouquet and a small bouquet consisting of the same flowers of sunflowers and succulents.

"She will like that." Kara spoke up as she saw the flowers.

"Good thing I got the right flowers." The owner smiled and gave her the small bouquet. "These are for you."