Chapter 36

Bella's POV

After sending the newly wed couple off to their honeymoon, everyone headed back to their hotel rooms and Air BnBs to recover from the amount of drinks they had. Andrew and I were totally not hungover and we didn't cure the hangovers that we didn't have. Gotta say, the amount of scrambled eggs and hashbrowns I ate were pretty good. Throughout the week, Andrew, Kara, and I stayed in Southampton with my family. I went with Nonno to do his chemo treatments and to spend as much time with him before I leave for Asia and Australia.

Andrew and I also celebrated our one year anniversary. Andrew and I decided to spend a few days in New Haven, Connecticut. We really didn't know why we decided to go to New Haven. We just picked a city that we could drive to that wasn't in New York and it was only a two and a half hour drive. We walked around Yale and visited the museums there. It's a very nice looking campus, I have to say. We've visited other landmarks and other places that friends of ours recommended. On our last night of the three day trip, Andrew and I went to have dinner in Little Italy.

Our dinner was pretty romantic. It was a candlelit dinner with soft jazz playing in the background. We shared the dishes that we got and I gotta say, those were delicious. While we waited for dessert, we exchanged gifts. I gave him a scrapbook that was filled with images of us during our first year together. There were some photos that I posted on Instagram and the others were private photos of us that I didn't post online. Andrew had a similar idea but it's a photo album that we have to scratch out to see what we have to do for a date night. That's the best way that I could explain it. After that night, we packed our bags and loaded them into the car before taking the drive down to Southampton. The day after Andrew and I spent time with Kara since it's going to be a while since she'll see it. I'll be back in two and a half, almost three weeks, and we'll head down to LA to spend time with Andrew.

Soon it was time for us to leave New York. Andrew flew back to LA while I met up with the band at JFK and flew to Australia for some shows. Thankfully while we were there, we actually had a day off without doing any press. We visited an animal sanctuary and got to hang out with some animals. I got to hold a koala and got to take a picture with it. Next time when we go to Australia, I'm bringing Andrew and Kara here. I know they would love this since they love going to the zoo.

Now we're at the end of the Asia + Australia leg of the tour. Leaving Australia, we got on another plane to visit and perform in Vietnam. We had shows in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Manila, Kyoto, and now we're in Seoul performing at the Gocheok Sky Dome. Before the show, we had the opportunity to collaborate with the Korean Englishmen channel trying Korean snacks. Gotta say, they were delicious. Later on in the day after the video, we just chilled at the arena before we had to get ready. Before getting ready, I saw Dylan blasting my phone. Furrowing my face, I grabbed my phone and called her.

"Hey Dylan, what's up?" I questioned. "Isn't it like six in the morning over there?"

"Yeah, but are you on speaker?" She asked.

"Hold on." I grabbed everyone's attention while putting Dylan on speaker. "Now you are."

"Have any of y'all checked Twitter yet?" Everyone had a confused look on their face.

"No, why?" Andie answered while opening up her laptop. "Holy shit!"

"Please tell me that Twitter got hacked and this is a fake thing that's trending." My heart dropped when I saw the trending page.

"No Bella, I'm sorry." Dylan apologized.

Hearing my phone making a clattering noise as I tossed it on the table, I walked out of the room into the hall. The coldness of the concrete wall traveled through my body while I slid down to the floor. I can't believe that happened. I just can't. I don't know how to feel right now, I just feel numbness throughout my body. Hearing footsteps coming closer and slowing down, I looked up to see a muscular tattooed man sitting down next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and I cuddled next to him.

"I just heard, how are you feeling?" Jake rubbed my arm.

"I knew what I was signing up for." I let out a chuckle of disbelief. "I knew there was a chance of Angie selling the masters of my songs and I was willing to give them up. It's just the fact she sold them to Adam. Adam out of all people!"

I got up from the floor and started to pace back and forth. I felt people who passed by me looking at me to see if I was okay or not. I was just trying not to let my emotions get to me. I just want to get through the concert and I can just spill my emotions out when we get back to the hotel. I don't even know how the band is feeling since those songs were their's also. They produced, recorded, and played all of the tracks for their instruments. We gave blood, sweat, and tears when making those albums. Now those are now in the ownership of a man who caused so much pain to me.

"It's going to feel weird playing those songs now." I sighed.

"I know but you're going to get through them." Jake gave a comforting hug. "Why not switch things up?"

I looked up at him with an idea on my face and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You just gave me the greatest idea. Please get Harry because we're adding something to the setlist."

I ran back into the greenroom to see everyone still processing the news. I told everyone the new thing we're adding to the set list and Harry, our tour manager, came into the room. I explained to him what we're planning on doing and told him to start leaking it to the fans. Give the old setlists to some fans before we start our set with the new set list.

With Harry leaving the room, we grabbed our acoustics and started practicing before we had to get ready.

"Alright." We formed ourselves into a huddle. "Last show of the tour! I know what happened earlier was screwed up but let's perform like it's our last concert ever!"

We made our way onto the stage and started performing. Despite the thing that happened earlier, that was pushed away while we performed. We performed like it was our last day on Earth while the crowd fed off on our energy.

"So Seoul, how are all of you doing?" I asked as I got screams and cheers in response. "That's good. So, something happened to the band and I earlier today. I'm pretty sure you saw it on Twitter or any social media right?"

More screams in response as I walked back and forth on stage. "Now, we added another song onto the set list after we found out. If you know the lyrics, please sing along! Dani, start us off."

Dani nodded and the keyboard echoed throughout the arena. I started to dance along to the beat while some of the fans caught along and started jamming out. I leaned against Jack's shoulder before opening my mouth to sing.

"Look inside, look inside your tiny mind, now look a bit harder." I started to sign.

Yeah we decided to cover that song. It's just a little message we're leaving Angie and Adam. All of us on stage and in the crowd started to jump along to the song. Just by looking at the crowd and our crew, we got a really positive response. When the song was over, we took a small bow before starting the next song.

"You know, if we were still working for Angie, I would've told you guys not to do it." Dylan said as we sat around our hotel room, soaking in the concert.

"Well, just be glad we're not." Leighton held her beer bottle up. "To end the tour and our future."

"Also, cheers to Simple Creatures releasing their first EP since we haven't gotten to celebrate the release." I added.

"Cheers!"

We clinked our drink bottles and drank. While everyone talked, I looked out at the view our suite has. I started to think about what the future has to come before I was knocked out of my thoughts to join everyone in more drinks