Chapter 23

A/N- So over 50% of my readers live in the United States like me. Anyone else mad about what happened yesterday? Cause I am. Also if you're happy about that decision, don't read this story or any of my stories. 

Bella's POV

I let out a soft groan as I opened my eyes and turned in bed to face Andrew. A chuckle came out as a few strands of his hair fell onto his face and moved as he softly snored. I moved them out of his face and admired his face. I gently placed my hand on his cheek and stoked it with my thumb.

"Morning." I greeted him as he opened his eyes.

"Morning." He croaked out before giving me a kiss. "So, what's on the agenda for today?"

"Well, you need to brush your teeth because morning breath." I chuckled. "After that, I don't know."

"We can stay here and sleep in." He proposed.

"We did that yesterday and the day before. Come on, it's our last full day here. Let's do something." I got out of bed. "We haven't been to the pool yet. Wanna go there?"

"Sure." He agreed while popping out of bed.

We headed into the bathroom together to get ready for the day. Andrew walked out of the bathroom to put on his clothes while I was wrapping up with my makeup. Walking out of the bathroom, I grabbed some of my clothes and headed back into the bathroom. We plan on grabbing some breakfast before we go to the pool.

"I can't get over how beautiful this place looks." I said while walking down the sidewalk, holding Andrew's hand. "I just don't want to leave this place."

"Me too." He chuckled and kissed my temple. "We have lives and careers to get back to. Aren't you coming back here for a concert?"

"Yeah, but it's work." I sighed.

"Well, let's make that disappointment disappear with breakfast." He said while we got near the cafe.

"I like your thinking." I laughed as we walked in.

We sat down near a corner of the cafe and we ordered what we wanted. We just ordered coffee and some pastries for us to share. While we waited, we talked about the things we liked doing over this trip. I think the thing that was our favorite was visiting my family's winery. My mother's side of the family owns it and they still produce and sell wine. It was good seeing them again because my family and I rarely visit them. We try but with our jobs and lives, it gets hectic sometimes to the point we can't visit at all.

Introducing Andrew to them was fun. We spent the whole day there. We tasted some wine together and had a huge dinner at night. Andrew and I were basically in a food coma when we got back to the hotel. The combination of wine and good food just sent us to sleep. That's why we spent the whole day in bed yesterday.

When our pastries and coffee came, we ate them and paid once we were finished. Andrew and I headed back to the hotel to rest a little bit before going to the pool.

"Can you put some on my back?" I asked Andrew while we put sunscreen on ourselves.

Andrew nodded his head in response and I tossed him the bottle. When he started to place it on my back, I immediately felt goosebumps. I bit the inside of my mouth as he got to my lower back.

"You're liking this aren't you?" He whispered in my ear which caused chills to go down my spine. "Oh you do."

"Babe, we're in public." I told him.

"I know." He chuckled. "Just love getting you like this."

"Do you need help with your back?" I questioned and he nodded his back.

He turned his back to me and I started to do the same thing he did to me. If he wants to start this little game, I'm going to continue it. When I finished putting sunscreen on Andrew's back, I got up from my lounge chair and headed into the pool. I swam to the edge of the pool and looked out at the lake. The ripples in the water were defined but were at peace. I felt Andrew's presence and he wrapped his arm around my waist while I laid my head on his shoulder. After staring at the lake for a few minutes, Andrew and I fooled around in the pool for a little bit before we decided to relax on the lounge chairs. Andrew was catching up on a book he was reading while I was messing around with some lyrics in my song book.

"Okay, you've worked enough," Andrew took my song book out of my hands. "We're heading back to the room. I made dinner reservations."

"Oh, where?" I asked while getting up.

"Somewhere fancy." He simply answered.

"That's such a really descriptive answer." I joked as we headed back to our hotel room.

As we walked into our hotel room, we saw two garment bags on the bed. I went over to the bag that had a card with my name on it and picked up the card.

"You bought me a dress?" I asked him after reading the message he wrote on the card.

"Yes because I'm spoiling you tonight." He said before kissing me. "Now let's conserve water together and take a shower together."

I chuckled and pulled his arm to the bathroom. After a hot and steamy shower, Andrew got out of the bathroom to start changing while I stayed in the bathroom to dry my hair and do my makeup. The whole getting ready process involved Andrew and I jamming out to the collaborative playlist we made. I soon slipped on the red dress that Andrew got for me. The red dress had spaghetti straps that crossed each other, showing my back, while the dress fell below my knees and had a leg slit.

"I gotta say babe, you did a pretty good job." I said while walking out of the bathroom.

"I did text Liz for some input while I was at the store." He told him.

"Well, I have thank her later." I kissed him which caused my red lipstick to lightly stain his lips. "Oh, let me fix that for you. You don't look too bad yourself."

"Thank you." He blushed as I fixed his tie. "Well, we need head out now or we'll miss the reservation."

I nodded and quickly put on my shoes. We walked out of our hotel room and left the hotel. It was now evening here at Lake Como and the lights lit up the streets while people walked on them. I've always liked night here. It just looks so peaceful.

Andrew and I soon got to the restaurant and we sat outside near the water. We ordered ourselves a bottle of the local wine and looked through the menu before ordering. While we waited for our food, we munched on the free bread that was given to us.

"Is it possible to just stay here forever?" I questioned.

"Yes but we got our lives back in America." Andrew replied. "I wish we could."

"Once we get back to New York, our lives are going to be hectic." I chuckled before taking a sip of my wine.

"Sadly but it's part of the job." Andrew held my hand and kissed the back of it.

I blushed at his romantic gesture and our food soon came. Throughout dinner, Andrew and I talked about anything but work. We talked about old family stories that we haven't told each other yet. We also talked about the recent West Wing episodes we watched in bed yesterday. We're halfway through season three and man, probably one of my favorite seasons.

"I am stuffed." I said as we walked out of the restaurant.

"Me too." Andrew wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

As we headed back to the hotel, I started to feel an uneasy feeling in my stomach. It was almost like someone was watching me. Andrew could also sense it so he pulled me closer to him as we walked. We stopped and waited for the crosswalk to go off when I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

How is this possible?

How is he here?

How did he even find me?

Even though I couldn't really see him, I already knew who it was.

I felt my arm tug a little and we crossed the street. I hurried my pace as we walked. I just want to get back to the hotel. I soon stopped my track when I heard the voice.

"Hello Bella."