Life with a Newborn (Headcannons)

T/W: Shots/Needles are mentioned.

- The first few days were pretty alright. After coming from Southampton, Nicholas and Victoria decided to stay a few days to help Andrew and Bella out with baby Lynn and Kara. They cooked, they cleaned, they took Kara to school. They even let Bella and Andrew catch up on some sleep while they took over night shifts sometimes.

- After Nicholas and Victoria left, it was just the four of them. It was difficult at the start since Andrew and Bella are running on six hours of sleep total between the two of them. Constant feeding and changing with Lynn. Waking Kara up since she had to go to school. Getting everyone changed and packed up so they can take Kara to school and drop her off with the occasional paparazzi trying to get pictures of the newborn out of her stroller. They eventually gotten the hand of it after two or so weeks.

- Doctors appointments, oh my! The first one after Lynn was born was alright. It was a simple check up. A month or so after that, shots were involved. Lynn had to get a couple of vaccines. Were the parents ready? No they weren't. The sound of Lynn's cries when the first needle pierced her skin broke Andrew and Bella's hearts. When the shots were all given, kisses and cuddles were given to the newborn.

- Once Lynn recovered from the shots, the family flew to Los Angeles for the Oscars. During their time there, Richard met his granddaughter. The father/son duo shared a teary moment knowing the newborn's namesake wasn't physically with them. 

- The rest of the band meeting Lynn on the other hand, joyful tears were also shed. Where most of them from Leighton? Possibly. Everyone else was enjoying the time they had with the new born. Not even half a year old, she's constantly getting spoiled.