Chapter 22

Bella's POV

"Don't leave." Andrew mumbled as I tried to leave the bed.

Note the word tried. His arm is currently wrapped around my waist and every time I leave the bed he pulls me back.

"Five more minutes." He mumbled again.

"You said five more minutes fifteen minutes ago." I chuckled. "I have to get ready. I'm about to run late if I have five more minutes with you."

"When will you be finished with your documentary stuff?" He questioned me as I got out of bed.

"Until next year I think." I replied.

I walked into the bathroom and did my typical morning routine before changing into a casual pair of clothes.

"Besides, we're going on a trip together soon. We can spend the whole week together." I said, walking back into the room. "You packed yet?"

"Not yet but I can already imagine us in our room in Lake Como while laying next to each other while having a philosophical conversation as the sun lightly shining through the curtains." He hugged me from behind.

"Don't we already do that?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah but the thing is-" He soon whispered the latter half into my ear.

"I'm so glad Kara's with my parents right now so she won't question my reaction." I smacked his shoulder. "I gotta go now. You better start packing."

"I will. Love you." We shared a kiss before I left the house.

I hopped into the Uber that I ordered and headed to the building where filming was held. When I was on my way there I was silently laughing at the messages that Andrew was sending me. All of them were about me coming home so we could cuddle. I replied back that he should head back to his apartment and pack for our trip.

"Alright, ready for the last day of filming the personal life stuff?" Dylan asked as I walked into the dressing room.

"Yes and safer this, I'll be spending a week in Italy with the love of my life." I smiled at the thought of our vacation.

"Spending a week in Northern Italy, looking at the lake everyday is a dream of mine." Dylan smiled at the imagination.

"Mark never took you there before?" I questioned as I got my hair and makeup done.

"Nope, he should though. I mean we're busy people so." Dylan sighed.

"I'll make him." I chuckled.

She chuckled back and we started talking about what's on the agenda today. I changed into a casual suit and headed to the interview room. I greeted everyone and I sat down after getting the microphone put on me.

"So, I'm just gonna hand you some photos and you'll just say a favorite memory that you had." Ash, the producer, told me. "Sound good?"

"Yeah, that sounds good." I nodded my head.

The camera started rolling and the pictures they handed me were important people in my life. Some were also the band and I performing at venues.

"Okay, last picture." They handed me a picture of Morgan and I at a family friend's wedding.

"Morgan Lindemann, my first true love." I started to play with the necklace which had the emerald cut diamond on it. "Every memory that I had with him was my favorite. Every argument we had to every date and everything in between. He was one of the people who pushed me toward this career."

"You have two songs about him, am I correct?" Ash questioned.

"I have many songs about him but Enchanted and Last Kiss were the ones that made it to my first album. A pop punk album while those two don't sound pop punk." I chuckled to myself. "It's still hard to perform those."

"Will there be any chance of you performing those again?"

"Maybe. It's just thinking if I'm able to get through those songs without performing."

"What do you think he feels about where you are right now?"

"He would be so proud I know that. Even his parents are proud of me achieving my ultimate dream. I'm just glad I still have a relationship with his family even though we lost an important person in our lives."

Ash nodded their head and we proceeded with the interviews. I remembered at some parts of the interview, I played with my necklace. Yeah, I repurposed the necklace. It was a simple silver necklace with the diamond laid on top of my chest.

"How are you feeling?" Dylan asked as we finished filming.

"I feel fine." I said while changing out of my suit. "Why?"

"Saw you were about to get emotional when you were talking about Morgan." She explained.

"Yeah, I mean it's still a sensitive subject to me even after eight years." I solemnly smiled.

"I get that." She nodded her head. "Sorry about the change in conversation but EMA Awards."

"What about that?" I questioned as I changed back into my clothes.

"They're asking you to host and perform." She told me.

"Really?" I looked at her.

"Yeah, so how do you feel? I mean it's before the European tour so you don't have to travel back to the states." She explained.

"Sounds good, just ask the band to see how they feel. If they say yes then I'll do it." I told her while walking out of the building.

"Alright, have a nice day." She patted me on the back as my Uber came.

"You too." I hugged her before heading into the car.

On my way back home I texted Andrew that I was on the way there. Is there a chance of him already having his bag packed? I'm guessing there's a 50% chance. When I walked through the door, I was met with a hug from Andrew. Also yes, his bag was packed. For the night, we decided to have a chill evening so that means take out while watching a movie. There might be a chance we take a walk to Central Park in the middle of the night to have a moment to ourselves.