Engagement Party(?)

Bella's POV

Opening my eyes, I saw my completed hair and makeup look. My hair was loosely curled while having the back pinned up while I did a gold eyeshadow look paired with a red lip. Thanking my styling team, I got off the chair and headed into the bathroom to put on my dress for Andrew and I's engagement party. It was a simple white lace mermaid dress with spaghetti straps and a high thigh slit.

I can't believe that it's actually happening. On this day a year later, Andrew and I will be married at our venue in England with our friends and family watching us. Wedding planning has gone our way and we're pretty excited about it. I've started to look for wedding dresses but haven't found the one yet.

"Wow, you look amazing," Andrew looked at me in awe as he held Lynn in his arms.

"You don't look too bad yourself." He donned a dark navy blue suit with a white dress shirt underneath along with a black tie.

Giving him a kiss, I took Lynn out of his arms. Our five month old was wearing a dress that my mom got for her two weeks back for this event. Kara was already at the venue with my parents since she wanted to go with them and Lynn was taking a nap when they left.

Ever since she was born, she's grown so much and started to have own personality. She's mostly been a quiet baby which was completely different from when Kara was her age. Kara kept on making noises at every opportunity she got. Lynn has been growing brunette waves that Andrew has. She's also becoming more vocal when she explores things that she hasn't seen before. Hearing laughter coming from Kara's and Lynn's mouths as Andrew attacks them with cuddles and kisses is the best thing ever I have to say. I'm so glad we're actually tying the knot soon.

"Well, we should go now," Andrew told me as he looked down at his watch. "People have started to arrive and are waiting for us."

"Ready for this?" I asked him as we left the house.

"So ready," he replied.

Locking the house, Andrew put Lynn in her carseat in the back and helped me into the car. Getting into the driver's seat, he pulled out of the driveway and headed to the venue where our engagement party will take place. Liz's parents have graciously offered us to use their winery as our venue and we gladly accepted. We also tried to pay for the venue rental but they didn't in the beginning. It took a while to convince them to take our payment but they did.

Pulling up to the winery, Andrew parked the car and we walked in. As we walked in, we saw it decorated with flowers as we heard our friends and family chatting up with each other. Liz, Jake, and Ben saw that we were coming in and got everyone's attention.

"Please welcome future Mr. and Mrs. Garfield!" They announced.

Everyone cheered as we walked in. We gave hugs to our families and greeted the rest of the guests before making a little speech thanking everyone for coming. When the speeches were over, everyone conversed with each other as Andrew and I enjoyed the moment together..

"Stephen, Evie," I placed my drink down and hugged them. "Again, thank you for coming."

"It's no problem," the late night host replied and took Lynn out of Andrew's arms who didn't mind "She's gotten big since the last time we saw her."

"I know right," I let out a chuckle. "She's one of the best things in our lives."

"She is," Andrew agreed and kissed the temple of my head.

"So, ready for this?" Stephen asked as he bounced Lynn a little.

Andrew and I looked at each other with smiles on our faces. "We're so ready."