94th Academy Awards

Warning- There is mention of the Will Smith and Chris Rock smack.

Bella's POV

In just a few hours, Andrew and I will be finding out if we're coming home with an Oscar or not. A little over a month ago, Lynn came into our world and now she's watching us get ready for the Oscars. I sat down in a chair as I was getting glammed up and feeding Lynn. Andrew and his dad were getting ready and dressed up in their suits. Next to me, Liz was getting glammed up since she's my date for the evening. In the other room connected to ours, the band was getting ready.

"So, what do you think?" My makeup artist stepped away and I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Yeah, it's alright," I told him. "Thank you."

"It's no problem, now let's get you in that dress," he replied.

I handed Lynn over to my mom since my parents are watching Kara and Lynn while Andrew and I and everyone else went to the Oscars. They didn't mind not going, shows like this aren't their thing and they feel uncomfortable being around that many people.

I got off the chair and headed over to the bathroom where my dress hung. Taking off my robe, my styling team helped me get into my dress. It took a while since my body changed the last time I tried this on. Not going to lie, it lowered my confidence knowing my body isn't the same as before I got pregnant with Lynn.

"You look gorgeous!" My stylist complimented me.

The black mermaid dress with white off the shoulder dress line and straps with a bow as a neckline complimented me but I couldn't get past the stretch marks that are on my breasts and arms. I could see the weight that I gained during my pregnancy since it was all around me. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice that my styling team left and Andrew entered the bathroom.

"You look beautiful," Andrew said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and placed a kiss on my neck.

"But I don't," I told him. "I don't feel like it. I just feel fat and disgusting. I can see all the weight I gained all around me."

"It's because you went through pregnancy and gave birth almost two months ago," he told me. "Your body is the most amazing and beautiful thing. You are the most gorgeous and badass woman ever. I love you."

"I love you too," I smiled a little and kissed him.

"Now, ready not to come home with Oscars?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Wow, you really have high standards for us," I laughed and we left the bathroom.

Walking out of the bathroom, we took pictures before saying goodbye to my parents and giving kisses to Lynn and Kara. The group headed out of the hotel and into the SUV that's taking us to the theater. On our way there, we took more pictures together before arriving. Getting out of the SUV, I started to get a nervous feeling when I saw the red carpet with every actor and celebrity you can think of. Giving my hand a comforting squeeze, Andrew kissed my cheek and we headed onto the carpet.

All of us were immediately met with camera flashes and paparazzi shouting at everyone. I took some solo shots before taking some with Andrew and the band. After taking pictures, we went to do some interviews.

"Bella, you look amazing," the interview complimented me as Andrew and I walked up to them.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"So first of all, congratulations! You have a new member in the family," they congratulated us.

"Thank you so much!" Andrew and I thanked them.