Chapter 34

Bella's POV

Getting off stage after sound check, all of us walked back to the greenroom to relax before the show started. Over the past week, we've been making a plan on what to do when we leave the label. We all know that we're going to take a break after the Asia leg unless something important happens. We're not breaking anything that's in our contract since our part of the contract was done. All we had to do was record and release three albums and we're free to leave the label. We just have to set up a meeting now and tell Angie that we're not renewing our contract and leaving the label. We just hope that it ends well because it can get dirty.

"One more week of tour left until our two week break." Leighton said as she collapsed on one of the couches.

"Yes, even though we're not working, we still need to work on wedding stuff." I grabbed some water from the fridge. "We also need to meet with Angie."

"Well good for you guys I've already set up a meeting with her." Dylan announced as she walked into the room. "We're meeting her two days after we get back from tour."

"Great." All of us replied.

"Let's just pray for it not to get dirty." Dani sighed.

We hummed in agreement and we heard a knock on the door. I looked up to see Andrew standing there with flowers in his hand. A smile was brought on my face and I got off the couch to hug him.

"Oh god I missed you." I mumbled in his shirt.

"I missed you too." He smiled. "Ready to leave this place?"

"Yes please, a few hours from not seeing my band member's faces." I replied.

"Hey!" Everyone shouted.

"All of you feel the same way, you know that?" I looked at them.

"True." Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"Anyways, I'll be spending a few hours with my boyfriend. Don't call me unless it's an emergency." I pulled Andrew by his arm and walked out of the greenroom.

"Make sure to use protection!" Leighton's voice echoed down the hall which caused Andrew and I to laugh.

Andrew and I exited the Forum and headed into Andrew's car. On our way to the taqueria we decided to go to, we talked about what we missed. He talked about all of the meetings and possible movie deals that he might accept. I let out a laugh when Andrew told me that Lin-Manuel Miranda if he could sing. I mean he could sing a little but he needs to widen his range and practice. We all have to thank Andrew's masseuse for telling Lin that Andrew could sing like an angel.

After ordering our tacos and burrito, we sat down in a booth while I told Andrew all of the antics the crew and I had. We had a big Uno game which consisted of us using five packs of cards. We didn't play the traditional rules, we allowed stacking and all of the other things that weren't allowed in the original game. So much chaos ensued when we were playing. Relationships and friendships were torn apart, no really but it had that vibe. There were also some bets the band and I made which we had to do on stage. Not going to lie, Jack is great at playing the guitar and also wearing heels. He looks better in heels than me and I'm fine with that. Did management like it when we did those? No, but did we care? Not anymore. We're about to leave them. Also the bets that we do won't harm anyone, just the person's ego.

Wait, I haven't told Andrew that we're planning on leaving the label yet.

"We need to talk." I told him.

"Oh, that doesn't sound good." He put his half of the burrito down.

"No, it doesn't involve our relationship." I placed his hand on top of his. "The band, Dylan, and I are leaving the label."

"Oh wow." He looked at me. "Why?"

"I mean our contact is basically already up." I said before popping a salsa covered chip in my mouth. "Also I want to experiment more and not have management constantly make me fix everything. I love being on tour but this time it's been hell when we're not on stage. Constant interviews, barely any days off, and there are moments where I almost lost my voice because management pushes me to perform harder than I can. I'm almost at that point where I don't want to perform anymore."

"Wow."

"Yeah, that's a valid reason to leave right?"

"Yeah, it is. Also, you have a break coming up right?"

"Yes but it's filled with a meeting with management and getting wedding things last minute. I have to get my maid of honor dress tailored."

"Well, we have a week to ourselves after the wedding. After that you'll be in Asia while I film in LA."

"Thousands of miles away from each other while I'm a day ahead of you." I sighed.

"Well during that week we could celebrate our one year anniversary together." He smiled. "Me, you, binge watching The West Wing."

"That sounds like a good idea." I smiled and leaned across the table.

We shared a kiss and I got back in my seat to finish eating. When we finished, we got in Andrew's car and headed back to the venue. Andrew parked his car and we walked into the venue hand in hand to the green room. As we walked in there, everyone was playing video games or were on their laptops working. Andrew joined Jack and Dani in a game of Mario Kart while I grabbed my laptop to do some wedding things with Liz.

After a while, we started to get ready for the concert. I put on one of my usual outfits and in-ears before doing vocal warm ups. Andrew already left the greenroom so he could meet up with his friends who were here to watch. Our guitar tech, Sam, gave Jack, Dani, and I our guitars. We strummed a little bit as we walked to the stage. The film crew and Jake were following up recording and taking pictures of us as we did our little pre-show ritual. One by one the band headed on stage as the countdown reached zero and I did a little prayer before heading on stage.