Period/Labor Simulator

Bella's POV

With filming ending early today, some of the cast and I decided it was a good idea to head over to Andrew and I's house for some drinks and food. It also helped that Liz, Jack, Leighton, and Lewis were visiting us this week. We decided to have a chill get-together with drinks and food that we ordered for everyone. While I was placing the food down on the table while Kara also helped me, the doorbell rang so I asked Andrew to open it.

"Good evening Garfield family!" I heard Greg's voice enter the house.

"Uncle Tarzan!" Kara exclaimed as she ran towards the door.

"Kara, walk please," I told her.

"I found this stray outside," Greg walked into the living room carrying Kara with one arm. "What should I do with her?"

"I guess we can keep her," I joked and looked at Andrew. "Drew, what do you think?"

"Yeah, I guess," he chuckled before opening the door again.

Greg placed Kara down on her feet and she went to greet the rest of the guests that came. All of them walked into the kitchen and I greeted them all with hugs and offers for drinks. Everyone grabbed their drinks and filled their plates with food, everyone said goodnight to Lynn since it was her bedtime and Andrew placed her down.

"So, how was filming?" Leighton questioned.

"Tiring," Greg and I replied at the same time.

"And my muscles are sore," Greg added.

"I thought you didn't get tired?" Lewis questioned which caused all of us to laugh.

"Did we just hear Greg "I Don't Get Tired" Davis say that he's tired?" Liz gasped.

"I'm so shocked," Simon had a face of disbelief as he placed his hand on his chest.

"I know, I'm a scam," Greg dramatically gasped.

"Oh, by the way, I have that muscle tension machine," I told Greg.

"Wait, doesn't that machine replicate period cramps or contractions?" Rebecca questioned and I saw the look on her face.

I let out a little laugh and nodded my head in confirmation. Some of the guys at the table questioned why we had that look on our faces, but we ignored them and continued with dinner.

"Alright, let's get you to bed," I told Kara as dinner wrapped up. "Take a quick shower, change into your pajamas, and brush your teeth."

She nodded her head and she headed to her bedroom to get her things before getting ready for bed. I topped everyone's drinks off before we cleaned the dishes up and I ran into Andrew and I's bedroom to get the muscle machine. Walking out of our room, Kara was done with the bathroom and I followed her to the living room where she said goodnight to everyone.

"Good night, love you," Kara told Andrew and me as we tucked her into bed.

"Love you too hun," I kissed her on the cheek.

"Sweet dreams okay," Andrew told her as he kissed the top of her head.

We got up from the floor, turned off her light, and headed out of her bedroom. Andrew and I walked to the living room and I grabbed the machine off the kitchen island.

"So, does anyone want to simulate period cramps?" I questioned while holding up the machine.

"Sure," Lewis, Jack, and Greg agreed.

"It won't be that bad right?" Lewis questioned.

"Oh, famous last words," Leighton laughed.

"Andrew, Simon, are you going to join?" Jack asked them.

"No, I'm good," Andrew denied. "I've been by her side when she was in labor. I already know how it feels."

"Same reasoning," Simon replied. "Well, the three of you enjoy this."

Lewis volunteered himself first so Leighton placed the pads on the lower area of his abdomen. Giving me back the machine, I put it to the first level which Lewis didn't react to. Increasing the intensity there wasn't any reaction until I got to level five. We got a little flinch from him but it wasn't that painful until we reached level six. He formed his hands into a fist and let out a groan in pain. He let out another louder groan when I increased the level.

"Look if you want to tap out, tap out," I told him while we were laughing at the view in front of us.

"No, just let me go to another level," Lewis said while gripping onto Greg's hand.

Increasing the level, Lewis went another ten seconds before tapping out. Leighton dabbed the sweat that accumulated on his forehead.

"My hand," Greg winced as he carefully squeezed his hand. "Since when did you get this strong Lew?"

Lewis shrugged his shoulders and moved over to the other side of the couch. He patted down the open space next to him which Greg took. Placing the pads around the same place where Lewis' was and I took control of the machine again.

"Start me at seven," Greg confidently told me.

"Are you sure?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm sure," he nodded his head.

"Alright then," I started the machine at seven.

Greg let out a laugh and flinched at the tension. I stayed at this level for thirty more seconds before getting to level eight. He immediately went to grab Lewis' hand which caused us to laugh out loud. Thankfully Kara and Lynn were able to sleep through all of the loud noises that come from the house or the areas that we were in. I asked Greg if he wanted to tap out or go another level and he chose the latter. Putting the intensity to a nine, I looked over to see Greg holding onto Lewis' hand in a death grip.

"Give me the epidural!" Greg slammed his hand on one of the couch pillows signaling that he was tapping out.

"Oh if you were in actual labor and the levels were centimeters, you can't," I chuckled.

"How did you do this with no drugs?" Greg looked at me.

"I ask myself the same thing," I laughed. "So Jack, wanna do it?"

"Hit me with your best shot," my guitarist smirked and I handed Liz the machine.

Jack decided to stand up for this and Liz started with the lowest setting. Jack did not react to the first six levels. At level seven, we saw a flinch from Jack but that was it. It was somewhat the same when we reached level eight but he started to feel the cramps more causing him to break a sweat a little. At level nine, we saw Jack gripping the couch cushions with more sweat forming.

"Get me to ten," Jack said to Liz.

"Alright then," Liz nodded her head and clicked the arrow.

"Holy shit!" Jack kneeled on the floor. "I'm done!"

Liz turned the machine off and Jack took off the pads while gasping for air.

"Congrats Jack, you have delivered a healthy imaginary baby." Everyone clapped for the three who did the simulation.

The three were rewarded with dessert and more drinks. All of us sat around the living room talking about what happened and some other things.