Italy Trip

Bella's POV

After two and a half hours in the air to Italy and an hour-and-a-half drive to the vineyard, we finally arrived. Lynn and Kara were great on the plane ride. I mean it does help that all of us were on a private plane and some of the cast were on there to entertain them. Driving through the gates after they opened, the van stopped and we all got out of the vehicle.

"Bella! Andrew!" My aunt, my mom's sister, came up to us with open arms. "Oh, it's so good to see you."

"It's good to see you also," I gave her a one-armed hug since I was carrying Lynn. "It's been too long."

"It has," she agreed. "Andrew, it's lovely to see you and the girls for the first time."

"Oh yeah, you haven't met them," I realized. "You were out of the country when Andrew and I came here. Elena meet Andrew, and our daughters Lynn, the little one, and Kara."

"It's nice to meet you," Andrew told her.

"You got a good man Bella," Aunt Elena told me as I chuckled.

"That I did," I nodded my head.

"And who are the others?" She asked as she looked behind us.

I introduced her to the cast and Tom and McQ and his wife while everyone was still in awe of the vineyard. One thing that we didn't know we would get to see is my aunt and Tom flirting with each other. We saw them lock arms with each other while they laughed and conversed with each other as they walked into the huge house.

"Did that just?" Rebecca questioned.

"Yeah, did that just?" Tarzan raised his eyebrow.

"Oh boy," my Uncle Enzo, my mom's and Elena's brother, said as he walked up to us. "We lost her. Anyways, everyone welcome to the vineyard. We are so glad you are here and we get to meet some of Bella's friends and cast members. If you could just follow me, I can show you all to your rooms."

Grabbing our bags, we walked into the house where he gave us a tour before showing us our rooms. First Andrew and I helped Kara and Lynn settle into their shared room before we unpacked in our room. Andrew and I freshened ourselves up before heading downstairs to where everyone else was. Everyone was chatting with each other and asking questions about the vineyard when we reached the end of the stairs.

"So, since you guys just came today, we're just going to take it easy with dinner by ordering in and after that, we can go to the winery and taste some wine?" Elena suggested.

"If you guys haven't picked out some wines yet for the wedding, you can sometime this week," Enzo told us.

Andrew and I nodded our heads while we headed into the dining room to see the table filled with food from a local restaurant running from salads, pizzas, and kinds of pasta. I put a bib on Lynn before placing her in her highchair while Kara decided to sit between Rebecca and Pom. Throughout dinner, my aunt and uncle were asking us how's filming was going and getting to know everyone else more. They were also asking Andrew and I for updates about the wedding. We still have a few months left until the weddings and I got my dress a little while ago. Andrew and all of the groomsmen plus Jake need to get their suits done. We also need to plan out our bachelor and bachelorette parties which Liz, Jake, and Andrew's best man (who he still needs to pick) are planning.

When dinner was finished, Andrew and I got the girls ready for bed while everyone else continued to chat with each other. I rocked Lynn to sleep as Andrew read the girls a bedtime story before they fell asleep. Gently placing Lynn down in her crib, Andrew and I gave the girls a kiss on the forehead before closing the door to their room. Walking downstairs and out of the house, we went to the winery next door to the house. Don't worry, we have a baby monitor set up in their room just in case something happens.

When we walked into the winery, we greeted everyone before Enzo took over the wine presentation. Simon just stood there and didn't drink when we tried the wine since he didn't drink. There was also some subtle flirting between my aunt and Tom and the rest of us tried not to give it attention. We all know we're going to tease him about it when we're alone and/or on set.

"Okay, we've been experimenting with one," Enzo told us as he uncorked the bottle of wine. "Let's see what you think of it."

He poured some of the wine in our glasses and I picked it up and started to swirl it and smell it. It did have a light sweet smell which I really loved. Taking a sip of it, it was still sweet but also had a slight woody/nutty taste which I found interesting. I can see why they were experimenting with it and it's pretty good.

"It's good," I said while everyone else nodded their heads.

"It would be good if we had this at the wedding," Andrew added. "Is that possible?"

"Yeah, it's possible," Elena nodded her head. "Do you want to pick out like two other bottles?"

"Sure," Andrew and I nodded our heads and tasted some more wine.

Once it got later in the evening and picked out our two other bottles, everyone headed back to the house and got ready for bed.

"Well, that was nice," I said as I got into bed with Andrew.

"It was," Andrew nodded his head. "So, Elena and Tom?"

"Oh god," I chuckled as I laid my head down on his chest. "Look, she's a grown woman who can decide who she wants to date. That's all I have to say."

He hummed and nodded before we chatted for a little bit before we headed to bed.