Chapter 28

Here's the whole set list if you want it- https://tinyurl.com/o2show

Bella's POV

"I would really like to be in one piece today." I said while I fell to the ground as my band members tackled me into a hug and I fell onto the ground.

"Come on, we're performing at the O2 and we're releasing a live album and film." Dani eagerly jumped.

"Don't forget the documentary." Jack added while we realized the film crew was filming us.

Totally forgot they were following us around. I guess you're just used to it that the author forgets to mention them.

"Well then, to sound check we go." I linked arms with Leighton and we skipped to the stage.

We did a quick run through of the show since I wanted to save my voice for the show tonight. With the guest performances we rehearsed them the previous two days since we didn't want to have some last minute problems.

After having a successful soundcheck, all of us headed to the green room to relax for a little bit until we had to start getting ready. I was checking in on my family since they decided to have a wander around London for a little bit before they came to the venue. I could come with them but I have to be at the venue just in case something happens. Jack and Leighton are beating each other in Mortal Kombat while Dani and Andi were on their laptops most likely working, and I'm just curled up in the corner of the couch reading a book that I stole, wait no, borrowed from Andrew's library.

"Bella, wake up." I felt Leighton shaking me.

"I'm up." I closed the book that was laying on my chest. "Did I fall asleep?"

"Yeah." She answered. "We need to get ready."

"Alright." I got up from the couch and headed to the dressing room.

After doing my hair and makeup, I changed out of my clothes and changed into my outfit for the first act. While I changed, I felt the adrenaline and anxiety coming up to me. I just can't believe that it's happening. Only an hour left before our show starts and this show better go well. No matter how much time we rehearse, something is bound to happen.

Throwing on a black pleather bra top, black jeans, and attached my in-ears before putting on my black leather jacket. Yeah, a lot of black with this outfit for the opener. Once I adjusted everything in my outfit, I headed out of the dressing room to the green room. Thankfully this greenroom is huge so all of our family and friends could fit into it. I greeted everyone else's family before I greeted mine.

"Kathie, Joseph, I thought you guys weren't going to make it." I greeted and hugged Morgan's parents.

"We didn't want to miss this." Kathie gave me a loving smile.

"Morgan would've loved this." Joseph told me in a somber tone.

"He would but he's looking down." I lightened up the mood. "Well, I have to meet some other people but can't wait to see your reactions."

I walked away from them and saw Andrew, holding Kara in his arms, talking to Tyler, Dereck, Ryan, and Evan from State Champs. I gave my daughter and boyfriend a kiss before greeting and hugging the band. We talked for a little bit before Dylan walked in announcing that anyone who is not performing needs to get into their reserved section. Many hugs and kisses and good luck messages were thrown at us before leaving the room.

Despite all of us not being really religious, we did a little prayer before we did our usual pre show rituals. After swallowing the burning alcohol, all of us played slide and we actually beat our record. Just by one but at least we've beaten it even though it may have taken us a month to beat it.