Halloween

Bella's POV

"So, what is everyone's plan for today since it's Halloween?" Tarzan questioned as we finished our scene.

"Well, Andrew and I are taking the girls trick or treating before we drop them off at Richard's house," I replied as we walked to craft services. "You're still having that party at your place right?"

"Yep," he answered. "Are you and Andrew going?"

"Hopefully, it depends on how tired Andrew and I are after trick or treating with the girls," I told him, munching on some green grapes.

He nodded his head and we headed back to set when to film the scene again.

------

After finishing the last scene of the day, and thankfully we ended early since it's Halloween and Tom and McQ knew that we wanted to celebrate it, I undressed myself out of my Grace clothes and started on my hair and makeup. I just decided to curl my hair into some loose waves while I did a light makeup look. I got a text from Andrew that they were on the way with their costumes. I slid on my colorful plaid dress before I opened the door for the three of them. Andrew was slightly already dressed in his costume, he just needed to put the Hawaiian shirt, the fake mustache, and aviators on. Kara and Lynn just needed to put on their flight suits. I guess you can tell who we're dressed up as.

"Oh my god," I laughed when Andrew put on his fake mustache. "Everyone is going to have a laugh when they see us."

"Look, can I rock the mustache?" He questioned.

I chuckled and shook my head not answering his question as I did Kara's bun. Once everyone was in their costumes, we took a picture in the mirror before we headed out of the trailer. When we walked out, we could hear everyone chatting with each other at the end of the trailers.

"Hey Tom! Hey Tarzan!" I called both of them.

"Oh my," Tarzan started to laugh in disbelief. "Yo, that's so awesome!"

"Kara, do you feel the need?" Tom asked.

"I feel the need for speed!" Kara replied as she put on her aviators.

"Andrew, can you play 'Great Balls of Fire'?" McQ asked.

"Give me a piano and I can," Andrew answered confidently.

I mean it's true, sometimes I hear Andrew practicing it when I'm home. Lynn would laugh when he plays it because of how goofy he looks while playing it.

"I know someone that had a keyboard," Greg said. "If you two come to my party."

"Oh we will," Andrew said.

"Wait, what are their call signs?" Rebecca asked.

"Well Lynn's is Hare while Kara decided her's," I looked down at my oldest. "What is it?"

"Muse," she proudly answered, which everyone liked.

"She's another Phoenix," Tarzan chuckled. "Monica is gonna lose her mind."

"Alright, we need to take these two trick or treating so we'll see you later," I told everyone.

"Not until these two have candy in their bags," Simon announced as everyone put candy in Kara and Lynn's bag.

Kara thanked them and we took a couple of pictures together before heading off set. Even though Halloween is not a big thing in England like it is in the states, there are some neighborhoods around our home that are giving out candy.

We met up with the family and started trick or treating with the kids. Kara was having the time of her life with her cousins while Andrew carried Lynn as we walked and talked with his brother and sister-in-law. As it got later in the evening, we saw that the kids were getting tired so we decided it was time to go to Richard's house. All of the older kids traded candy with each other before it was time for them to head to sleep. I changed Lynn out of her costume and placed her in her pack-n-play before Andrew and I said goodnight to Kara and before we left for the party.

"Hey, you two made it," Tarzan hugged us as he opened the door of his apartment.

"We did and brought more drinks," Andrew said while holding up the bag.

"Great, well Andrew, put those in the kitchen and enjoy yourselves," Tarzan told us.

We walked into the apartment to see some of Tarzan's friends and some of the cast and crew drinking and chatting with each other. Andrew grabbed the both of us drinks while I chatted with some people.

"So, how was trick or treating?" Pom asked.

"Honestly, it's not the same as trick or treating in America," I replied as I sipped my beer. "From where I am, all of the houses are decorated and sometimes there would be a block party for the kids and adults. Here, there's just some neighborhoods that just give out candy."

"Kara did have a good time though," Andrew added, fixing his mustache as I nodded in agreement.

"That's good," Simon joined us.

"Did you really come here as Benji?" I questioned.

"Look, it was a last minute decision," he defended himself. "The wife's out of town while Tilly's at a sleepover."

"Welp, glad that you're here with us," I raised my drinks before I let out a groan. "Tarzan, really?"

"What? I don't know what you're talking about," Tarzan chuckled as one of my songs played throughout the speakers.

I rolled my eyes and flipped him off before returning to the conversation. Soon after that, Andrew got dragged to play the piano. He first started to play some songs from the 80s before he did Great Balls of Fire.

"Kiss me baby!" Andrew sang as he looked at me.

I gave him a kiss on his lips. "Oh, that feels good!"

He soon pulled me into his lap as he continued to sing. All of us sang along to the song and many more that Andrew played throughout the night. Andrew and I also did some duets together before the night ended.

Giving everyone a hug, Andrew and I got into the Uber and headed back home where we immediately fell asleep when we hit our pillows.