Telling Everyone

Parents

"We should tell your parents before we go to my dad's," Andrew suggested as we finished ready.

"Yeah, we should," I agreed. "Kara, sweetie, are you dressed?"

"Yeah, I am," she replied as she walked into our room.

"We're going to call Nonna and Nonno to tell them the news. Want to join us?" I asked her.

She nodded her head and I pulled my phone out. I checked the time and saw that it was the afternoon for them and I know they're not really doing anything. Calling them on facetime, we waited for a few seconds before my dad answered the phone.

"Bella, how are you doing hun?" Dad asked.

"We're good," I answered, smiling. "How are you and Mom?"

"We're good also." Mom joined in the frame. "What are the three of you planning tonight?"

"We're having dinner with my Dad and brother," Andrew replied. "We actually need to tell you something."

"What is it?" They asked.

"Kara, why don't you tell them?" I suggested.

"I'm going to be a big sister!" She announced.

"Oh a big sis- WHAT?" My parents exclaimed.

"Wait, are you?" Mom started to form tears in her eyes.

"Yeah, almost ten weeks," I told them.

"Aw, congratulations hun," Mom congratulated me as I saw Dad still trying to process what we told him.

"Dad? Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it's just that my baby's having a baby again," he replied.

"Aw," I let out a light laugh. "Look, I'm coming back to New York hopefully in September. We can celebrate then."

"See you then, love you all," Mom told us.

"Love you too," we replied back before hanging up.

Grabbing our things and putting on our shoes, we left the house and Andrew drove us to Richard's house. While Kara played with her stuffed animal in the back, Andrew placed his hand on my thigh while he drove. Music played softly in the background as we sat in comfortable silence. Parking in the driveway, we got out of the car and headed into the house.

"Dad?" Andrew called out.

"Ah, the gang's all here now," Richard greeted us. "Dinner is almost ready."

I gave Richard a hug and thanked him for inviting us by giving him a bottle of sparkling cider. I greeted Ben and Caroline while Kara played with their kids. After a few minutes of talking, we went to the dining room and all of us sat around the table.

"So Bella, how's filming going?" Ben asked me.

"Oh, it's been alright. Disappointed I can't really do stunts anymore but I'm fine with it," I replied before taking a bite of my chicken.

"Really? What happened?" Richard asked and I looked at Andrew who nodded his head.

"Well," I let out a chuckle and held Andrew's hand. "Expect a grandbaby coming late February, early March."

The sound of utensils clattering on the plates echoed through the room as all of the adults looked at us. A smile came onto our faces as we saw the wide eyed look on their faces.

"No, really?" Caroline asked me.

"Yeah, ten weeks," I nodded my head.

She got up from her seat and hugged me. Throughout the table hugs and congratulations were given. I handed Richard one of the scans which he put on the fridge.