A Day Out

Bella's POV

Walking out of Andrew and I's room, I walked downstairs to Andrew and Kara cuddling on the couch together. During that same time, the front door opened revealing Jack and Liz walking in.

"Hello Garfield-Romano family," Liz announced herself as they walked into our living room. "How are you feeling mamma?"

"I'm feeling like a whale from how big I am and how swollen my ankles are," I answered while rubbing my eight month, nearly nine month bump.

"Well, you are in luck," Liz wrapped her arm around my shoulders. "Me, you, Leighton, Dani, Andi, and Dylan are going to have the most relaxing spa day."

"And I am so grateful for all of you," I smiled at her.

"Alright," Liz clapped her hands together. "We should head out or we'll miss our spa appointment."

Nodding my head, I walked over the couch to give Andrew and Kara a kiss before leaving the house.

Andrew's POV

After Bell and Liz left the house, I told Kara to go get dressed since the three of us are meeting up with Mark to get some things for the nursery before we start working on it. After Kara got dressed, the three of us put on our coats and walked out of the house. Taking the subway, we met up with Mark and Theo at the store where we picked up the last of the things we needed for the nursery. Getting into Mark's car, the five of us drove back to Bella and I's house.

"Well then, let's set this crib up." The three of us looked at the cardboard box that sat in the middle of the room.

"This isn't going to take long?" Jack looked at us. "Right?"

"Famous last words," Mark patted Jack on the shoulder.

Opening the box, all of us placed our butts on the floor and started to assemble it. Good thing we have Mark since he already built a crib before. Throughout our building, we kept an eye out on the kids. Kara was in her room reading while Theo was in the portable crib that Mark brought while taking a nap.

"Wow, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." The three of us stepped back at the finished crib.

I looked at the two men beside me. "Wanna order some food before we build some more?"

They nodded their heads and they headed downstairs. Walking down the hallway, I poked my head in Kara's room to see her still reading.

"Hey," I grabbed her attention.

"Yeah?" Kara looked up from her book.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her. "We're ordering some pizza."

"Sure," she agreed.

"Alright, we'll call you down when the pizza comes," I gave her a kiss on the top of her head. "Love you."

"Love you too Daddy," she reciprocated which made me pause my step.

Did that just happen?

Did she call me her daddy?

I felt my heart grow a hundred times bigger and left her room. Walking down the stairs, I joined the guys in the kitchen waiting for me to finalize the pizza order.

"Oh Andrew," Jack faced me and saw the look on my face. "You good?"

"Yeah, I'm good," I replied while looking at the laptop screen. "Those look good."

Mark nodded his head and clicked order before closing his laptop. Soon Theo let out a cry which prompted Mark to get out his seat and grab Theo out of the crib. When Mark brought Theo back into the kitchen, Theo's body gravitated towards me and I took him out of Mark's arms.