Welcome to the World

Bella's POV

Looking down as I laid down in Andrew and I's bed, I looked at the newborn who was sucking on my breast feeding them. A little over eighteen hours ago Andrew and I went out to dinner celebrating our Oscar nominations while Kara was having a weekend away in Southampton. An hour later we got home, I started having contractions and my water broke a few minutes later. Andrew had been helping me out with my contractions for almost two hours before my midwife and her two assistants came to help us. Like being in labor with your second child, labor goes by faster since your body is used to it. At 4:28 in the afternoon, the newest member of the Garfield-Romano family arrived.

"I can't believe she's here," Andrew sniffed as he rubbed his thumb over our daughter's cheek. "You did so good."

"I'm so sorry for the amount of cursing I did towards you," I apologized as I looked at him.

"It's fine," he chuckled and kissed my lips. "You were pushing a baby out. It's reasonable."

"Well, someone needs to be burped," I announced as the newborn unlatched.

"I got it," Andrew took her from me.

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"I'm sure," he nodded his head. "You've been awake for almost twenty hours. Go get some sleep. I'll wake you up when the food I ordered comes and we can call our families."

Nodding my head, we kissed before I shutted my eyes.

Andrew's POV

Grabbing a burp cloth, I took our daughter out of Bella's arms and carried her out of the room. Gently closing the door, I started to burp her as I walked down the stairs to see our midwife and her team packing up.

"How's Bella?" Gabriella asked.

"She's good, just resting right now," I replied as I heard a burp come out from my daughter.

"Great," she clapped her hands together. "We're going to head out, call me or her OB just in case something happens. If it gets bad, get her straight to the hospital."

"Got it," I nodded my head as I wiped the spit up. "Thank you so much."

Saying goodbye to each other, it was just the three of us alone now. Looking at the time on my phone, I decided that I could start ordering our food in a half an hour or so. Walking back upstairs, I placed her down on the changing table and started changing her diaper. After changing her, I held her and sat down in the rocking chair.

"Hi there, I'm your dad," I looked down at my daughter. "Your mum and I have been waiting to meet you for a while. You're only a few hours old but I would destroy the whole world for you, your sister Kara, and your mum. You're going to meet your sister soon along with your grandparents."

Letting out a sniffle, I moved a small strand of hair that was covering part of her face.

"Just letting you know, you're going to travel around the world many times as you grow up," I chuckled. "Your mum and I don't have the normal jobs like other kids' parents have. We're not doctors or teachers. We're both actors while your mom is one of the most amazing musicians/singers ever."

"I beg to differ." I looked up to see Bella leaning against the doorway.

"What are you doing up?" I questioned her.

"I slept for an hour and a half," she replied. "Also I'm getting hungry."

"The food's coming in twenty minutes," I told her.

"That's good, wanna head downstairs and call our families and friends as we wait?" Bella suggested.

"Sure," I nodded my head and the three of us left the nursery.