Chapter 4

Bella's POV

It's been two weeks since I've had that conversation with Andrew and Nonno. That means I've been debating my feelings for him for two weeks. On top of debating my feelings for two weeks, I've been continuing to play Dawn and Angels In America finally premiered. Thankfully the musical, taking care of Kara, and doing other things have been distracting me. It's just when I'm alone I question those feelings. When I'm in bed, in the shower, just walking around the city, those thoughts come up in my head.

"So we're thinking about having the wedding in the spring, what do you think?" I heard Liz. "Bella?"

"Yeah? Sorry." I shook my head. "This spring?"

"Oh no," she laughed, "that's too crazy and I know crazy. Next spring."

"That sounds nice but spring is just the wedding season. So you better be prepared and have backup venues just in case." I told her while sipping on my tea.

"I can't believe I'm getting married." She smiled with joy. "Jack and I talked about marriage and I never thought it would happen."

"The both of you are head over heels for each other." I chuckled. "I'll be surprised if you guys didn't get married."

"So, what's going on with you and Garfield." She questioned. "Still going on your coffee dates?"

"It's not a date." I told her. "We're just getting coffee and chatting as friends."

"Yeah sure, friends." She shook her head in denial. "Come on, you've been debating your feelings for him for two weeks. You gotta have an answer by now. How does he make you feel?"

"Well, my heart rate increases every time when I see him. I am completely comfortable around him. I notice every time he laughs his nose scrunches up. He also sometimes picks at the nail polish on his nails." I explained.

"Oh you're totally into him." She told me. "You notice every little thing he does."

"I'm just an observant person." I shrugged.

"True but, that observant?" The Latina raised her eyebrow.

"Well maybe I am." I finished my tea.

"Maybe?" She raised her eyebrow again.

"Okay I do." I confessed. "I've experienced feelings that I have never experienced before in my previous relationships. He doesn't rush me to do things. I feel more energized when I'm with him even after my shows. When I was with Adam, I was constantly tired. I didn't want to do anything like meeting up with him. Andrew would understand if I couldn't make it. Being with Andrew is a totally different experience."

"Hun, you're developing a healthy relationship and that's good." She hugged me and looked down at her watch after the hug. "Shit, I gotta head back to work now. I'll see you soon. Wanna have dinner some day?"

"Sure." I agreed. "Bringing Jack?"

"You know it, bring Andrew also." She told me. "Who knows, you guys might be dating by the next time I see you."

"You're rushing it." I chuckled as I got up from my seat.

"Am I?" She grabbed her bag. "Anyways, see you."

"See you." I said as we walked out of the café.

We headed our separate ways and I made my way to the theater.

Damn, I actually like Andrew. Can't believe I finally came to my senses.

I opened the stage door and walked into the theater. I greeted some of the crew and cast members that were there. I signed myself in and went to my dressing room. I had some time before getting ready so I decided to do some work before getting ready. I also wrote some random verses and choruses for some songs. Even though I just released my third album, I'm already writing songs. I just can't stop.