Team Red

Alex POV

It wasn't odd to see the whole team red patrolling together, often we would all meet up and go patrolling together.

It was fun but it's honestly really chaotic, i mean you got a bunch of superheroes running around one has spider powers, one is a host to an alien from space, one can heal, and one is a blind man who dresses up like the devil.

Ya, it's chaotic.

But I spread chaos, so here are some of our favorite times  patrolling.

...........

"GIVE ME MY SANDWICH BACK" I yelled jumping from roof to roof.

"NO YOU CAN FIGHT ME"

"I WILL"

We would often get food on patrols and now that I got a new mask it was so much easier to eat, I still keep the old mask that would go over my mouth I case I needed a gas mask type thing, but I rarely use it.

"YOU SPANDEX WEARING BUG GIVE IT BACK"

"IM AN ARACHNID NOT A BUG"

"I DONT CARE"

"OH SHIT" Peter went to grab he wall as he jumped over a building but missed and slipped off the roof.

We took that as a chance to grab him and Venom held him to the ceiling.

"I'll take that thank you very much" I said plucking the sandwich out of Peters hands.

"Aw man"

———

"Listen if you were to drain blood from like 400 adult males you can make a sword" I said randomly.

"What do you think of in your spare time" Wade asked.

"No I'm serious-"

"Hi serious I'm Spider-Man"

"Shut up, but like if you were to drain the blood of 400 adult males and take out the iron in the blood you can make a steel sword out of it"

"Like the whole 'I made this sword out of the blood of my enemies' thing" Matt asked.

"YES" 

"That is terrible" Matt said.

"Ya aside from that how did you do the math for that?"

"Well if you take-"

"Actually wait I never wanna know"

———

"We're do the body's go when we ya know" I made a choking and snapping neck motion with my hands.

"What?"

"Well ya know I've only hidden a few so we're do the rest go"

"Well if it's not important to the plot line they kinda just, go" Wade explained.

"I know but like WERE, like is there a place filled with dead body's and skeletons or what"

"Oh my god were DO they go"

"I know! We only get rid of a few, the rest just go" 

"Is this the next buzzfeed unsolved video"