Extra #1

*Prem Pov*

"Asha! Asha!" I shouted to call her and didn't stop until she reached my side.

"What happened? I was cooking and you scared me. What if I mess up something?" She asked hitting my shoulder.

"Look!" I said making her look at the direction I am looking and I just ignored her words.

She frowned before turning to look and froze seeing this moment. She chuckled before covering her mouth and I smiled seeing her reaction.

"She really took over you." I whispered feeling jealous but also proud of her.

"Of course!" Asha said patting herself and I rolled my eyes at her action.

I just returned home from work and wanted to greet my daughter and so reached her room only to find her moving her hands and legs to the slow song that is playing from the TV, Asha put on I think.

"Last week, I took her with me to the studio and she was so mesmerized seeing the children dancing." Asha mumbled and I smiled hugging her waist.

"Will you get upset if she chooses the dancing career?" She asked glancing at me.

"Does it matter? She can do whatever she wants as we both will be there to support her." She smiled leaning over to kiss my cheek.

"I know, you were the right choice." I smirked hearing those words.

"Really? That's not what I remember. I had to work so hard to get your love." I said tiredly and she scowled hearing those words.

"Because you were silly and very rash. That's why I was being careful." She mumbled shrugging and we both felt arms surrounding my legs and glanced down to find Latika hugging me smiling.

"Pa!" She whispered and I immediately picked her up in my arms before kissing her cheek.

"My daughter missed me?" I asked and she nodded hugging my beck.

"Why does it matter if she follows my career when her favorite is her father only?" Asha grumbled making me laugh.

I pulled her to me using my free hand and kissed her cheek saying, "Don't worry! You are my favorite."

"That's a lie! You already told me that you don't love me anymore the moment this little girl was born." Saying that she pushed me away.

"I will go and finish the cooking. You stay here to make sure you record her dancing if she dances again so that I can show it to Rahul." I nodded obediently while she walked out of the room.

However, my stubborn daughter didn't dance again no matter what song I played and just smiled at me.

So, I stayed until Asha called us for dinner and I walked out of Latika's room before leaving her with Asha saying, "I need to go and freshen up. You both start having dinner."

After I entered the room, I found a gift box on the bed making me frown. I opened it to find a suit inside and I smiled at her surprise.

I took out my phone and noted the date before keeping a reminder to buy a bouquet after a month.

A bouquet is not equal to her gift but she gave this one because I gifted her a saree last month.

Even though I like her surprises, I don't want her to go through all the effort to buy a suit as I know she must have spent so much time buying this.

So, I will just reduce the graph and reach the bouquet stage. I laughed remembering why these surprises even started.

#PAST#