Chapter 49

*Asha Pov*

"This is very famous hotel in London." I commented when we got down from the cabs and started going inside.

"Yeah! That's why I and Lukcy chosed it for our holiday special." Vicky said holding the hand of Mandira.

I frowned and continued to walk towards the reception desk. A lady sat there typing something on the computer.

"Excuse me?" Lucky called her.

"Yes! How can I help you sir?" She asked giving us undivided attention.

"We booked two rooms through online last week." Vicky replied.           

"Give me your details sir." She said and heard the details.

Then she handed over the keys to them saying "Have a nice stay."

Ok what about our room? I thought looking at Prem. When he went near the desk she immediately smiled and said "Mr.Agasthya! Here is the key and as you requested everything is ready."

I didn't ask him anything and we started to go towards the lift. One bell boy took our luggage and followed us.

When we all are inside the lift, the bell boy asked "Maam! You are Asha right?"

"Yeah!" I replied frowning.

"I am a fan of your performances Maam. Can I get an autograph?" He asked smiling brightly. He is a young boy.

"Ofcourse!" I said and he gave me a small book.

I looked at him raising an eyebrow holding the small book.

"Many celebraties come here frequently so I try to take the autographs of all of them." He replied sheepishly to my unasked question.

I smiled and signed the book. At one floor except me and Prem everyone got down from the elevator.

Prem tipped him and said "We can take care of our luggage. You can help them."

The boy nodded and left with our group. Then the elevator doors closed with both of us inside it. Then I saw that he pressed the 'p' button which is actually for penthouse.

I looked at him in confusion. He smiled and lead outside the elevator when the doors opened.

"What are we doing here?" I asked him when he is opening the door using the keycard.

"We are going to stay here." He replied shrugging and placed the luggage inside.

I rolled my eyes and asked "What am I asking is why are we staying at Penthouse?"

"This belongs to the owner of this Hotel. He is actually my client and whenever I visit London for some work to finish, he always offers me to stay here." Prem replied looking at me.

Oh then that would be the reason because of which he didn't booked any room here.

"Ok. Then where will he live if we stay here. He must be living here right?" I asked him.

"No he has his own house. He stay here only to attend any meetings and to check on his staff." He replied sighing.

"Oh ok." I said smiling.

"So now if all your questions are over can we go inside?" Prem asked teasingly.

I glared at him and started to go inside but suddenly he lifts me up making me shriek. I looked at him wide eyed when he started walking inside the penthouse still holding me.

"You scared me do you know that?" I asked accusing him.

"I am just holding my wife." He replied smiling.