Chapter 31

*Asha Pov*

Next day I went downstairs to talk about the Sangeet ceremony. I need to make the lists about who will perform which song and all.

Everyone is already sitting in the living room. When they saw me, they immediately smiled at me except Prem.

I narrowed my eyes at them but sat down shrugging the feeling.

"Guys! I want you to tell me who will perform which song." I said taking a paper and pen to note down.

"I have a wish." Sandy said smiling.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"I want all of you dance in pairs. I mean yeah you can also dance some songs with only girls and boys. But I also want this too." She replied.

"Ok. You and Lucky will be one pair ofcourse. Then Vicky and Mandira. Next pair will be Rahul and Gowri." I said noting down.

"What about you?" Lucky asked.

"What about my Bhai?" Sandy asked at the same time.

"We don't have pairs. So we are out of this category." I replied.

"No! I want to see even my Bhai do a couple dances." Sandy said.

"Who will do it with him?" I asked her.

"You! Who else? Now there will be no more discussion!" She replied and didn't even hear my reply.

"Now what about only boys and only girls dance?" I asked them.

"About that I need another favor Asha." Sandy replied.

I nodded asking her to continue.

"My Bhai is very bad in dancing." She said shaking her head in disappointment.

"Hey!" Prem protested.

"Are you bad or not?" she asked him raising an eyebrow.

He didn't reply and looked away.

"So what do you want to do about it?" I asked her confused.

"Can you help him even in that dance category too?" She pleaded.

"Hey he doesn't need my help. Rahul is there right? He will help him." I replied.

"Not possible Asha. I need to teach dance to Gowri right. So my hands are full." Rahul said raising his hands.

"She is a good dancer Rahul. You will definitely have time to teach Prem." I said frowning.

"Not going to happen. I need all his help." Gowri Di said.

"But..." I started to say but I stopped myself when Prem stood up from his seat.

"Just stop it! You guys are talking like I am not even here. I don't want to dance at all. I will just do my work." He said and left all of us in shock.

After few minutes Sandy sighed and said "Now I can never see him dance for my Sangeet."

"I will go and talk to him. And yes I will help him with all his dancing. You guys start preparing too." I said leaving them all and went towards our floor.

I slowly started moving near his room and rubbed my hands. Because this is the first time I will be with him alone after that day when I asked him to forget me.

From that day I couldn't even sleep properly. I didn't take correct decision but I just feel like it will be a correct one in future.

I knocked on his door and heard his reply to come in.

I went inside and saw him talking on phone about some work.

I looked around to see the room in very bad state. So I decided to clean it a little.

I picked up the clothes and put them in a laundry bag. I started setting the bed neatly. After doing it I saw that the room is atleast little good.

I turned around only to get shocked and shriek. He was standing just behind me.

"You scared me." I accused him.

"I thought to not disturb you. So what are you doing here?" he asked me.

"We have to dance in this ceremony and I will help you with everything." I replied.

"No thanks. I will not do any dance. I am not even interested." He said.

"You did danced in that club that time right?" I asked him confused.

"That is normal one. We just held each other and moved to the music." He replied shrugging.

"You have to dance for Sandy." I said pleadingly.

"She will understand. Now I need to do some work so can you please leave?" he asked me in monotone.

"I will not move until you will accept to dance and also let me help you." I replied stubbornly.

"Then stay! I will go and do my work." he said going near the table.

Think Asha think! He need to dance otherwise I am sure Sandy will be sad.

"Are you afraid to dance? Or shall I say correctly that, Are you afraid to dance with me?" I asked him using the idea which entered my mind in the first place.

He stopped in his steps and turned towards me raising an eyebrow.

"What did you just say?" he asked me coming towards me.

"Are you afraid to dance with me?" I repeated the words.

But by the next minute I so wish to take them back completely. I guess it's already late to do that.

He reached near me and pulled me towards him placing his hand on my waist.

I gulped but didn't say anything. He took one hand and placed it on his shoulder.

He took another one in his free hand. He started to move me like we did in that club but the only difference is there is no space between us now.

After few minutes without releasing me he asked "Do you still think I am afraid?"

I gulped few times and said "I will not think that if you will perform in ceremony."

He looked into my eyes and said "Definitely I will not miss this chance."

I looked at him confused but before I ask him about that he released me. He started to go near the music player.

"What are you doing?" I asked him confused.

"I will play the songs and you select them. That's what we need to do first right?" he asked and started to play the songs.

I had to shake my head for few times because I think this will be very eventual completely.

It's just a dance right? And more important thing is I am not sure that I did all these for just Sandy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chap will be a happy nd sad one.....

Hey i want to ask you guys one qustion..

I am sure you guys read "Mr.Stone". it is my favorite and i still can't believe that i wrote it..

so what i want to ask you all is did i managed to write another story which is atleast came near that story level or do i need to work more to reach that story level....

Comment plz and vote.............