Chapter 51

*Asha Pov*

I woke up hearing the blazing alarm beside me. I tried to get up but it felt like I am struck to this bed.

I opened my eyes and saw that Prem holding me tightly. He is still sleeping so I slowly removed myself and started getting ready.

When I came out of the shower I saw Prem sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes.

"Good Morning." I said and started drying my hair.

"Good morning! Shall I order our breakfast?" He said getting down from the bed.

"No need for that. I will prepare some breakfast for both of us." I replied turning towards him.

"I bought some groceries yesterday." I added answering his unasked question.

"That's great! And about yesterday I am sorry Asha." He said coming near me.

"That is totally fine Prem. I can understand that you were busy." I said smiling and hugging.

He returned the hug and said "Thanks for understanding. I will get ready and tell you some great news."

Saying this he released me and went inside the wash room. I shook my head and walked towards the kitchen to prepare the breakfast.

After sometime he returned and I am just sitting on the dining table with breakfast ready. We both dived in and didn't utter even a single word.

"So what is great news?" I asked him excitingly.

"For two days I don't have to go for office at all." He said smiling brightly.

"That's great! You can take rest properly then." I said smiling and got up holding the plates.

When I started washing the placed he came near me and hugged from behind. I stopped breathing for a second and also stopped washing the plates.

"I am not excited that I can take rest properly. I am excited that I can spend these two days with you." He said placing his chin on my shoulder.

I smiled brightly but immediately frowned. I washed my hands and turned around in his arms.

Seeing my expression he asked "What's wrong?"

"I need to go for practice." I replied and placed my forehead on his shoulder.

"Oh!" That's all he said.

"Ok how about this. Everyone planned to do some sightseeing today. You join them until lunch and I will try to complete my practice by that time. After that we both can spend our time together." I said looking into his eyes.

He smiled and said "Sure! I will come there to pick you up then."

"No need for that. Just call me when you finish your lunch and I will come wherever you are. I got my car from Rahul's house." I said and turned again to wash the remaining plates.

He is still holding me and hey I am not complaining. After I finished that work, I turned to see him just staring at me.

"What?" I asked him frowning.

"I love you." he replied and kissed on my forehead.

Then we heard his phone ringing and he left the kitchen to pick it up.

I too followed his suite and saw him still talking on the phone. Hanging up he said "Everyone is waiting for us."

I nodded and we both left to meet them in the lobby. I explained them that I can't join them and reached Rahul's home after few minutes.