Chapter 28

*Prem Pov*

When she went inside her room, I just stood there looking at the closed door.

She just rejected me. And I can't really blame her.

Thinking about the way her Dad treated her is not at all good. And she just gave me a brief only about that.

If listening to not even half of it, I feel bad for her then I can understand how she must be feeling.

But I am not going to give up. She is the first girl I have ever liked and I will try my hard to make her listen to her heart.

"Bhai! What are you doing standing like this?" Sandhya voice brought me out of my thoughts.

Then I saw everyone returned and standing infront of me. Only people missing are Asha, Rahul and his family.

"When did you guys returned?" I asked them.

"We are standing here infront of you for the past five minutes." Lucky replied.

"Oh!" I said and sat down on the chair.

"Did she return?" Mandira asked me.

"She did." I replied.

"What happened Bhai?" Sandhya asked looking at my expression.

"She rejected me." I replied and placed my head on the table.

"What? Wait! You already told her that you like her?" Sandhya asked shocked and even remaining too looked the same.

"Yeah! I told her yesterday and she rejected me now." I replied looking at them still laying my head on the table.

"Why?" Lucky asked me.

Then I told them our conversation and didn't tell much about her father relation.

"Now I understood why she looked like that when we left. I am so sorry Bhai." Sandhya said sitting infront of me.

"Why are you apologizing?" I asked her confused.

"We kind of exaggerated your love for work infront of her today. I saw her looking pale hearing all this but I didn't understand." She replied looking down.

"We also need to apologize for it." Mandira said and Lucky nodded.

"It's ok guys. You actually told her truth right." I said smiling at them.

"So what should we do now? She actually likes you. Even she confessed that." Lucky said looking at me.

"Bhai! Why don't you stop working during your whole stay here and show her that you can live without work?" Sandhya suggested.

"What? But that is important right?" I asked her.

"That is. But just show her Prem." Lucky said supporting her idea.

"Yeah! Just try." Vicky said.

"Ok I will do it." I said reluctantly.

They all smiled and left me alone. Lucky returned to his house.

Before sleeping I called my secretary and said to not contact me until it is very much important during my stay here.

Next day I woke up early and went downstairs. When Asha too reached there, I smiled at her.

She smiled back and we all had a normal conversation.

I followed her the whole day where ever she went. Even to her practice and the whole day she is looking at me like I am crazy or something.

Finally the day when Asha and Rahul's dance show arrived and the whole house was turned upside down as everyone started to get ready.

They both reached the auditorium before us and we all reached at correct time.