Epilogue

*Asha Pov*

"Asha! I don't love you anymore like the way I do from the past two years." Prem said in serious tone looking at me.

The tears which are falling from a quite time from my eyes stilled hearing those words from his mouth.

"What? You are joking right?" I asked him after finding my voice.

"No! I am not joking at all." He replied smiling.

What is there to smile in this matter? After all this time now he is saying that he don't love me anymore and smiling like he won something.

I carefully tried to brush away the tears using right hand and said "I don't know what you are doing Prem. Why don't you love me anymore?"

"That's because our daughter took the same love which I had for you. You are the one who gave me this precious gift which means I love you so much more than before that I can't even express properly." He replied and kissed my forehead.

"You just gave me a heart attack Prem." I said glaring at him.

"Oh! I should have told you properly then." He said rubbing his neck and smiling sheepishly.

I smiled and said "I love you so much."

He smiled and sat behind me slowly to not making any sudden moments and held us together.

"She is beautiful just like you." he said caressing her cheek.

"She got your eyes." I said snuggling closer towards his chest.

We both then heard a knock on the door and we both said "Yes!" at a time.

One after the one entered directly looking at the princess in our hands. Abhi leaving the Gowri Di's hand rushed near us and said "Ashu! Is she the princess?"

"Yes! She is your Ashu's princess." Prem replied pulling his cheeks.

"You three are looking cute." Sandy said cooing us.

We laughed and I said "Just wait two months Sandy we will say the same thing for you too."

Hearing this she rubbed her stomach immediately. And Lucky hold her in his hands from behind.

"Here let me hold her." Rahul said and took her from our hands.

"Sorry guys we are late." Vicky said entering along with Mandira.

"He is to be blamed for it not me." Mandira said coming near us.

He rolled his eyes and said "So where is the baby?"

"It's a girl Vicky." Rahul said giving him my baby.

"So Prem! Your instinct came right then." Vicky said laughing and cooed the baby.

"Comeon give her to me." Mandira asked excitingly.

"Just be careful ok." Vicky said giving her princess.

"I know how to hold a baby." Mandira said rolling her eyes.

He narrowed his eyes and said "Rahul! Let's go and bring some snacks for everyone."

After he left Mandira looked at him sadly and came near me. I signaled Prem to go which he immediately understood and left the room taking Lucky with him.

"Mandira! Tell us what happened?" I asked her.

"I am pregnant!" she replied looking down.

"Wow that's great news." Sandy said excitingly.

Looking at her expression I said "Is he against it?"

She looked up immediately and shook her head saying "No it's not that! Few days back we both had a fight about him saying that we both need to start our own family but I asked him to wait for some more time. I actually potrayed myself like I am not at all happy with even getting pregnant but I actually want to. He got mad and is not talking to me properly from that time onwards. Now yesterday I got to know this happy news but I fear about his reaction."