Chapter 46

*Vicky Pov*

"So we are finally married ha?" Mandira asked looking at me.

At present we are standing in the garden of Prem's house.

"Yes! We are. I just hope you are ok with this very simple marriage." I said my doubt.

"I am more than happy Vicky. I lived all the rituals in Sandy's wedding and that is enough for me. Trust me!" She said smiling.

"Where do you want to get settled?" I asked her walking while holding her hand.

"We will think about it later along with everyone." She replied shrugging.

"I still can't believe that I am married and there is still a smile on my face." I said laughing.

"Believe it Vicky. I am happy that you are finally mine." She said looking at me.

"Hey you are not angry right that we are going to London?" I asked her my last doubt.

"Nope not at all. I am happier with this decision actually." She replied and hugged me.

I hugged her back and released her. Looking into her eyes I kissed her smiling.

*Lucky Pov*

"Lucky?" I heard Sandy calling me.

At present I am in a room Prem showed me to stay. I am standing in the balcony looking outside.

"What?" I asked her still looking outside.

"Did you call Mom and Dad?" She asked me.

I looked at her in shock but didn't say anything. She rolled her eyes and said "I am talking about you parents."

"Oh! Yeah I just did. But from when did you started calling them like that?" I asked her smiling.

"Today morning when I prepared the sweet dish, I called your mom as 'Aunty'. Then she scolded me and said not to call her like that again. And that I should call her and your dad just like you call them." She explained.

"The sweet dish was so good today." I complimented her.

"Yeah! I just did it in hurry as we had to go for Vicky and Mandira's wedding." She said shrugging.

She started looking outside the garden and also the whole house.

"You will miss this house right?" I asked her.

"Actually no! I am just feeling bad that Bhai have to live here alone from now on." She replied sighing.

"He will not be alone. Asha is there for him right. I am sure by the end of our stay in London they will become a couple or even before that itself." I assured her.

"I love you! Do you know that?" She asked smiling.

"Let me think. I don't know I guess." I replied teasing.

She hit me on my shoulder and hugged me.

I hugged her back and stayed like that until both Vicky and Mandira called us to come down stairs.

We both went inside the living room to see Asha just sat on the couch with blank expression. Prem is just frowning along with the remaining.

"What happened Bhai?" Sandy asked Prem.

"Your reception is going to be held at Asha's home." He replied.

"What? Why did the venue changed suddenly?" I asked him.