Chapter 15

*Asha Pov*

I woke up next day with only one thought 'New day and more acting'.

I need to find a solution for this. There is only one week and after that I can leave from here like forever.

Rahul said correctly in one week my Visa and also plane ticket will be waiting for me at the airport.

I got ready and went inside the dining hall to have some breakfast.

Everyone is already there. When I entered I saw Aunty giving me a glance at Lucky.

I sighed and sat beside Lucky which is opposite to my usual seat.

"So what is your plan for today?" Uncle asked all of us.

Come on Asha! Show them your acting skills.

I cleared my throat and said "Lucky! Will you show me around the area here?"

I know I tried it to be my sweetest voice. Hearing this he got startled for a second and said "Sure."

"Yeah! It is a great plan. We too want to look around here." Sandy said and I can feel the anger in her voice.

We decided to walk and not take a car. When we were leaving the house I took Lucky's hand in mine and started walking.

I have two glares on me and three confused looks. I don't have any other choice guys.

After few minutes when I am sure that we are far away from the house, I left his hand like it burned me.

I stepped little far away from him and took few deep breaths. It is so hard to do this but atleast we will be far away from them and I can act like myself.

We were just walking and walking. Lucky started showing us everything that is around.

Suddenly at the dead end of this road there is something which made all of us to stop in our steps.

"Wow! It is so beautiful." I said my thoughts out loud.

"It is! Whose beach house is this? I must say they have very good taste." Sandy said.

"Yeah! Whose house is this? If I ever want to buy one then I will definitely want one like this." I said and looked again at the house.

"You seriously don't know Asha?" Lucky asked me confused.

"Do I have to?" I asked him more confused.

"Yeah! Because it is yours." He replied making all of us stun.

"What? But I don't know. You must be joking." I said laughing at him.

"No! My parents told me that your Mom wanted one beach house before you were born. So she immediately asked some best contractor and then this is build. She chose the design of the building and also she is the one that decorated it inside." Lucky said in serious tone.

"I never saw this. I mean I don't even know about this." I said looking at it.

"It is even named after you Asha. She chose one boy name and one girl. The agreement was to be made according to it. It is actually totally yours from the time you are major." Lucky said showing my name plate on it.

"Can.. can we go inside?" I asked him stopping my tears.

He nodded and talked to the watchmen. After some time he got the key.

"Hey he said that every week one servant I mean helper comes here to clean the house." Lucky said when we entered the house through gates.

The garden is so big and beautiful. I looked around when Lucky is opening the main door.