Chapter 40

*Prem Pov*

"So.. what do you want to talk about?" She asked while we reached the balcony.

"First I want to say thanks for taking care of each and every detail Asha. Everything is being covered as per the tradition and it is possible just because of you." I replied looking at her.

She nodded and said "It is nothing actually. Your relatives would have done the same thing."

"We don't have any relatives." I said calmly.

"Why?" She asked confused.

"I will tell you. Here come sit down." I replied and we both sat on the chairs.

"My both parents are actually orphans. They once met each other in an orphan when they were kids and became very good friends. Then my Dad was sent away to another orphanage. They both didn't have any foster parents so they worked hard studying and then later for jobs too. My Dad started working in a company and met Mom there itself. They both started liking each other and rest is the history." I stopped and looked at Asha to see she is leaning on the table.

I can also see that she is listening keenly and when I stopped she said "Wow! That's really wow."

I nodded and continued saying "The company owner is an old man and has no one as his family. He liked my Dad sincerity and hard work so before dying he wrote the company to my Dad. So my Dad worked hard later and brought it to this position."

"And you are maintaining this position with your hardwork." She said after I stopped saying anything.

I smiled at her but didn't say anything about it.

"I so wish I could meet your parents and get to know more about them. I am sorry I shouldn't have said that." She said immediately.

"No it's ok. So are you angry on your Dad for accepting Sid?" I asked her.

"I don't know actually. But I took your advice and called Radha Aunty before thinking anything about him. Do you know what she said?" She asked me.

I shook my head and asked "What advice?"

"You told me that day right that I didn't understood my Dad's reasons. So this time I tried first to understand them." She replied shrugging.

I closed my eyes and said "I didn't mean any word I told you that day."

I opened my eyes to see that she shrugged again and said "My Dad actually called Radha Aunty to know what I actually want in my future husband. After hearing those, he accepted Sid's proposal."

"But he shouldn't have done all the preparations without asking you." I said immediately.

"Hmm.. So what do you want to talk about?" She asked changing the topic.

This is it! I told myself and blurted out "I love you Asha!"

She looked at me shocked but didn't say anything. I waited for few minutes but she didn't say anything.

"Are you saying this because of Sid's proposal?" She asked looking at me.

"Ofcourse not! I really love you but I just didn't confess until now." I replied immediately.

She nodded but didn't say anything again. I looked at her and waited for it.

"Ok I know I don't have any qualitites you want in future husband but I am just letting you know." I said.

She looked at me completely confused.

"I heard what you said to girls yesterday." I answered her unasked question.

"Oh! So you too didn't understand my words." She said shaking her head.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her confused.

"Well you guys didn't think much about everything I said. Just gave single words more importance. Anyway just leave it." She said smiling.

I nodded but decided to think about it later. At present there are more pressing matters.

"So what do you say?" I asked her.

"Do you think that I love you?" she asked looking at me.

"No! I don't think that you love me." I replied honestly.

She nodded and got up to stand and I followed her suit.

"So what do you want me to say?" She asked coming near me.

"I want you to say that you believe me. I want you to say that you will not accept Sid. I want you to say that you like me too. I want you to say that you will marry me too." I said and added the last line with whole heart.

"Marriage?" she asked shocked for a second.

"Yeah! I don't want to spend my life with anyone else other than you. So what is your answer?" I asked her confidently.

"But I don't love you right like you already said." She said frowning.

"I love you more and it will only increase by each passing day which will be enough for both of us. You just need to say yes." I said coming near her like she is doing.

She immediately looked away but I saw her grin and I don't know why she is covering her grin. Girls are really confusing I thought shaking my head.

"What if I will again ask you to stop work for sometime or like that for any reason and you again shout at me like I don't understand you at all?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"I was wrong to say all those things ok. I am really sorry about that and I promise you that I will never say them again." I said holding her hands.

"I trusted you and told you about my Dad but you used the same things to hurt me. Making me regret the moment when I shared my past with you about my Dad." She said giving blank expression.

"That day it is not my complete fault Asha. I am wrong in saying those things and I accept it. But you too pressured me that day even when I tried to make you understand my habit." I said and left her hands forcefully.

After those words left my mouth I immediately regretted. I mean I should have not say this to her. I should have tried to make her accept me.

But when I turned to look at her, I am completely shocked. Because she is smiling at me and I can see her smile even in her eyes.

Ok I am confused here completely.

"Asha!" We heard Mandira calling her.

Then we saw time and it is getting very late. So I think we need to discuss this later.

I sighed and was about to pass her but she stopped me holding my hand.

I looked at her confused but she hugged me suddenly and may I add tightly. I didn't even return the hug because I am in a whole different level of shock.

After releasing me she kissed me on my cheek and left me there in shock again.

This word 'Shock' is becoming constant feeling these days from the time I met Asha. She is really something.

Now what should I take her answer as 'Yes' or 'No'.............. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is so much to happen so don't worry.......

How is the chapter and the interaction between Asha and Prem..........

Next there will be the starting of wedding procedure.....

Comment plz and vote.......................................