Chapter 13

*Prem Pov*

I finally completed my work. Now I can spend my time with my sister and see whether Lucky is good for Sandhya or not.

Before going down towards living room, I glanced at Asha's room to see it is locked down like usual.

I asked one servant. I mean 'helper' where are everyone.

I liked the way Asha talked for all the helpers and also showed so much love towards her nanny.

And yesterday I can see her pain. I am not saying that I know how it feels because I got my Mom's love atleast until few years back. But for Asha she never got to know.

Now I need to know why she has that eating disorder and also the pain she shows immediately whenever we talk about her dad.

I should not forget the way she hates all the business man too.

I hope she doesn't hate me. I thought frowning and reached the lawn where everyone are sitting there enjoying.

"Bhai! Finally you are here." Sandhya said when she saw me.

I smiled and sat down on a chair.

"Lucky! Where is Asha?" Lucky's mom asked.

"She is in her room." He replied and continued talking with my sister.

Both Lucky parents frowned and started to talk between themselves.

After some time they both left us all alone and we all had normal conversation.

"So Prem, what is happening between you too?" Vicky asked me.

"Between whom?" I asked back like I don't know.

"Come on. Tell me Bhai please." Sandhya pleaded me.

"I like her. That's it." I said shrugging.

"That's very nice. Trust me she is the best." Lucky said smiling at me.

"Wait Lucky! If she is so best then why did you dumped her?" Sandhya asked and we all can hear the jealousy.

"You know it right." He replied uncomfortably.

"Yeah! You told me that she likes someone else so you dumped her." Sandhya said.

I am shocked! She likes someone else?

Is it Rahul? The person she is talking to yesterday in phone.

"Yeah!" Lucky replied looking at everywhere.

"Then why is she here? After four months of your breakup, why is she here?" Sandhya asked raising her voice.

"Now why are you asking all these questions Sandy? You saw that Asha is a good girl right." Vicky asked.

"I can see that she is good girl but I can't trust her completely. And Bhai be careful with her." She warned me.

I just shook my head and then we heard someone clearing their throat.

We all turned to see its Asha.

She is quite near to us and we are sure that she heard everything.

She calmly walked near us and sat little far away from me.

"So, what's up?" she asked casually.

"Nothing!" this is reply that came from all of ours mouth.

"Are we not going to beach today?" She asked generally.

"It is already evening right. The waves will be higher so it is best to not go." I replied after waiting for few seconds and saw that no one is ready to reply.

For few minutes we all sat calmly and after that Lucky parents joined us.

"Let's go to club." Vicky said his idea out loud.

Everyone immediately gave positive reply to it except Asha.

"I don't want to come guys. You all enjoy." She said.

I don't want to go if she doesn't want to...

*Asha Pov*

After I told them that I don't want to go there, I saw Lucky's parents whispering between themselves.

They went inside again and came back after few minutes with a phone.

"Asha! The phone is for you." Aunty said giving me her phone.

"Who is it?" I asked her.

"Your Dad." She replied.

"Really?" I asked so happily and placed the phone near my ear.

"Hello Dad!" I said excitingly.

"Asha! What is this I am hearing?" he asked in serious tone.

"What Dad?" I asked confused.

"I heard that you are not doing anything to make Lucky realize that you both are good for each other. And always locking yourself in your room. Anil and Panchi are so worried Asha." He replied angrily.

"But Dad.." I started to say but he cut me off.

"Look I am busy in a meeting so I am telling you directly. I don't want to get a phone call like this again. Understand?" he asked.

Before I could answer he continued and said "You are there to help Panchi. If my friends are worried then I am too. Do this correctly for all of us. I want this more than anything and also Lakshman's parents."

"Do I really have to? I mean will you be happy with me if I do it?" I asked him closing my eyes.

"Ofcourse! You need not ask me again about this. Now help Panchi." He said and hanged up the phone.

I closed my eyes even more tightly and opened to see everyone looking at me worried.

"Lucky! I am coming with you guys." I said and got up to get ready but not before giving a pointed look towards Lucky's parents.

I hate all of them. I just do......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now will she do like her father wants or something else????

What do you think???

Comment plz and vote.............