Chapter 14

*Sandy Pov*

We all got ready to go to the club and waiting for Asha. Surprisingly even Bhai decided to join us.

"We will take single car. It will be easy for all of us." Lucky said.

"You are right. And I will drive the car." Vicky said and took the keys away from Lucky.

He got in the driver's seat and Mandira took the front seat beside him.

Lucky's parents were just sitting there and looking at us. When Asha came near us she directly stood beside Lucky.

She took a deep breath and said "Let's go Lucky."

Without letting him reply she took his hand and dragged him to the car. He sat in the middle seat and she took the seat beside him.

I turned back to see Lucky's parents grinning like they won something.

I shook my head and sat at the other side on the middle seat and Bhai sat behind us.

I am so angry at her. Why did she act like that?

When we were little far away from the house, Asha asked "Vicky! Can you stop the car?"

We all looked at her surprised. After the car is stopped, she got down and sat behind us along with Bhai.

Weird! It is the only thought that is in my head.

*Prem Pov*

After she sat with me when we were little far from the house, I am totally confused.

Not only I but we all are confused. What happened to her?

Now she is just looking outside the window and didn't utter even a single word.

We all didn't try to break this silence. What is happening?

Few minutes later we reached the club and went inside. It is on full swing.

We chose one place where there are less people and sat there.

"I will go and get our cokes." Vicky said and left immediately.

Even after ten minutes he didn't returned so Mandira went to search him. She returned back totally fuming.

"What happened?" Sandhya asked her.

"He is flirting with some girl there. When I called him, he said that he don't know me at all." Mandira replied and placed the cokes.

Sandhya consoled her to which Mandira just said "I am not hurt or something."

"Hey! Why did you slap me when I was talking with her?" Vicky asked sitting beside me.

"What she did is totally correct Vicky. Why do you always go and flirt with everyone when you have Mandira?" Lucky asked slapping him on his shoulder.

"We are just boyfriend and girlfriend. It's not like we love each other or something." Vicky said shrugging.

Asha just heard all this but didn't say anything.

"Guys! Why don't we have some competition?" Sandhya asked.

"Like?" I asked her.

"We girls will go and dance. You three need to choose the winner." She replied.

"Sure." Everyone said except Asha. She is lost in her own thoughts.

"I don't want to Sandy." Asha said.

"Why? Are you afraid that you will lose?" Sandhya asked smirking.

Lucky laughed and said "Trust me Sandy. She will win with anyone."

Sandhya glared at him and in between Mandira dragged Asha to the dance floor.

A slow song started and those three started dancing. They three were good but Asha is like Wow.

The people around them stopped dancing and started cheering for them. We all can see the winner clearly.

But more important thing is when the song is completed many boys started coming near to dance with them.

We three stood up in action and took each one and dragged to the other side.

Lucky and Sandhya started dancing. Same as Vicky and Mandira.

As for me I just held Asha in my hands.

"Thanks for saving me from them but can you leave me." She said trying to release her from myself.

I pulled her even more towards me completely and said "Can I have a dance?"

"Sure." She replied and we both started dancing.

I just looked into her eyes. For every minute she diverts her eyes away from me like she fears that I will see something that is hidden.

We danced just like that continuously and lost. I would not say that about her because she is not here at all.

She is in her own thoughts and I am with her thoughts.

She danced so beautifully just now. Lucky is right. No one can win with her.

"Guys let's go. We need to leave." We both heard someone saying this.

We turned to see its Lucky.

"What? Already!" I said in disappointment.

"You both are dancing for the past one hour. Let's go." He replied and we both followed him.

When we reached the car, we saw both Vicky and Mandira cursing each other.

"What happened to them?" Asha asked Lucky.

"Well you already know that Vicky flirted with one girl right. So after that she too did the same. Now both are angry at each other." Lucky replied.

We all sat in the same places in which we came here.

Asha was again lost in her own thoughts.

Just before we were about to reach the house, Asha asked "Vicky! Please stop the car."

When he did, she got down and sat beside Lucky.

We all looked at her again just in confusion.

When we reached there, we saw Lucky's parents waiting for us.

We all got down and they smiled brightly when Lucky got down after Asha.

Without saying anything Asha went inside and we all are ready to pull our hair out.

What is actually happening here?????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What ever she is doing is correct or not???

What do you think?

Comment plz and vote...............