Chapter 22

*Lucky Pov*

"Sandy! Come on we are getting late." I shouted standing in her living room.

"I am coming." She shouted back and in two minutes she is infront of me.

"Hey babe!" I said and moved forward to hug her.

She moved away making me unable to. I know this would happen but I am just trying my luck.

"Sandy! It's been what like three months nearly and you are still punishing me?" I asked not believing.

"You know you deserve this right." She replied and moved out of her house and I followed her.

"But Sandy! I got my lesson and I will not even get that idea in my mind." I said assuring her.

"I kind of know it but it is for me and Asha. You don't understand Lucky for us girls the biggest hurt will be when the person we trust cheats on us." She said and got inside my car.

I too went inside and started the car. I was about to defend myself atleast a little but she stopped me by showing her hand.

"I know you will say that you both were actually not in a relationship but tell me one thing. If we both didn't meet again then you both would have got married right?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes! We would have." I replied not understanding where she is going with this.

"Then trust me Asha was more hurt than she is showing all of us. No girl I mean no girl that too who is having like Asha's nature would have accepted to marry you without having trust in you and dreaming about future." Sandy said and looked away.

"I know that. And I am still feeling guilty trust me. I shouldn't have done that but you were just there and I couldn't stop my feelings." I said driving but didn't look at her.

"I am also guilty you know for behaving with her like that. But she didn't raise that topic at all for all these months." Sandy said smiling.

"So you three are good friends now right?" I asked her smiling.

"Very good friends. But the only thing is she never reveals where she is staying. I and Mandira tried so many tactics but we couldn't." She replied.

"But why do you want to know where is she living?" I asked her confused.

"Bhai is asking me every day about that. Looks like someone else is missing her more than we can imagine." She replied having a hidden smile on her face.

"Why would he? I mean they are not that much close right?" I asked no one in particular. It is like a self question.

"Are you for real? Did you forget that he liked her? I mean that he still likes her." Sandy asked this and looked at me like I am crazy.

"Why would he still like her Sandy? Now tell me, does Asha asks you about him?" I asked her because I want to know.

"No she doesn't but my Bhai still likes her so much." Sandy replied.

"Even though he likes her but she doesn't do right. It is better for him to drop his likeness." I said shaking my head.

"Then you mister, you don't know about me at all." She said and I can see very determined look on her face.

Finally we reached near my house. She excitingly got down and went inside and I trailed behind her.

She ranged the door bell and before the door could open, I was about to touch her but she again moved away.

Mom opened the door and said "Come in! You guys are here right on time."

We both went inside to see my friends and my father sitting in the living room.

"Sandhya! Tell her your wishes about everything. I will go and bring something for all of us." Mom said and went inside the kitchen.

Sandy started discussing about what she need and everything.

She is so involved in it so I decided to take a chance.

I sat beside her and was about to place my hand on her.

She stopped me saying "Lucky! Wait for few days and then your punishment will be over."

"Yeah! But by then all the functions will be started and we will not have time to spend with each other." I complained.

"Be happy that your punishment is reduced because of these functions." She said started discussing the things with our wedding planner.

"Poor Lucky! Having hard time right." Vicky said and laughed.

"Mandira! Didn't he have his one week punishment last month?" I asked Mandira making him stop his laughing.

"They just found this punishment and attacking us with it whenever we do something wrong." Vicky said shaking his head.

"Because of that you didn't looked at any other girl for the past one month and you will also sulk. So it is a win-win situation for us." Mandira said.

"Well all thanks to Asha for coming up with this whole idea." I said sarcastically.

"Just think what will be the condition of the guy who will get her." Vicky said laughing.

"I think someone must already be having this assault by her." I said and we both high-fived.

"She has no one at present." Mandira said.

"What if there is?" I asked her raising an eyebrow.

"Then we should hope that there isn't because someone is here waiting for her." Sandy replied and I can tell that she is worried.

"We will see when she will come here." I said assuring her.

"I am waiting to see her again." Mandira said excitingly.

Even Sandy jumped with her.

"I can't believe these are the girls who bad mouthed about her three months back." Vicky said whispering.

"I too can't believe that. They really became close." I said smiling at Sandy and Mandira.

"What do you think? Did she found someone where she is living now?" Vicky asked.

"I don't know. We can't say anything. If she finds someone then it is good thing but if not Sandy will do anything to make Asha set with Prem." I said and I am sure of it.

We just need to find out when she will arrive here. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the main question.........

Does she have one in her life or not???

Well we need to just wait and watch..........

Comment plz and vote..............................