Chapter 10

*Asha Pov*

At present we all are sitting in the dining room and waiting for the dinner to be served.

Why should we? Don't we have our own hands to do it? I thought rolling my eyes.

My phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts. I looked at the caller Id to see it is 'Rahul'.

I glanced at Lucky's parents to see them busy talking with each other.

I picked up my phone and pressed it near my ear to hear "Asha! I have some good news."

"What is it?" I asked excitedly and immediately felt five pairs of eyes on me.

I ignored them completely and heard Rahul saying "I got in contact with my friend today. He said that he just needs your certificates and then in few days Visa will be ready."

"That's great." I said happily.

"Yeah! Now address me where you are living so that he will come there and take them with him." He said.

Then I remembered one thing and immediately said "Oh shut!"

"What happened?" he asked immediately.

"I didn't bring them with me. I kind of forgot them at my home." I replied rubbing my temple.

"Is there any way you could get them to him?" Rahul asked after few minutes.

"I will think about it. Give him my home's address and I will call you later with some solution." I replied and we both hanged up.

I closed my eyes and started thinking what should I do.

"What is the problem?" I heard Lucky and Prem asking me at the same time.

I looked at both of them and said "Nothing."

Then one helper started serving food for us. I looked at her for few seconds and immediately called one person who can help me in this.

When they lifted, I immediately said "Aunty?"

Lucky's mom thought that I am calling her because she replied "Yes?"

I motioned towards the phone in my hand and again said "Aunty?"

"Is that you Asha?" I heard Radha Aunty saying.

"Yes it is. How are you?" I asked her.

"I am fine Asha. How are you feeling there?" she asked.

"I am fine too Aunty. Can you do me a favor?" I asked hopefully.

"Sure Asha. What is it?"

"Please go to my room and search the middle cupboard. One blue file will be there." I replied.

"Ok. What should I do after searching it?" she asked me.

"In few days one person will come there. Xerox the certificates in that file and hand over those Xerox papers to him. If he asks any original ones then also give them to him." I replied.

"But how do we know who is that person?" Aunty asked worriedly.

"I will give you a call when he will be coming there Aunty." I replied.

"Is it for Visa?" she asked sadly.

"Yes." I replied in a whisper.

"I will not be able to see you again right?" she asked and I can feel the breaking in her voice.

"We will but after some time." I replied and my voice to broke.

"I will miss you Asha." She said finally.

"I will miss you too Aunty." I said and we both hanged up.

I will miss her so much. Thinking this few tears formed in my eyes and feeling the eyes on me I tried to hide them.

But those idiots just got themselves released from my eyes....

*Sandy Pov*

When we were sitting in the dining room waiting for the food to be served, Asha got some call.

The way she talked at first felt like she is happy and them immediately we saw the stress.

Who is that on the other side of the phone? I thought frowning and I thing everyone felt the same except Aunty and Uncle who are busy in their own discussions with each other.

Later when she said 'Aunty' we all thought she is talking to Lucky's Mom but no she is on the phone.

We heard her talking about the file and someone coming for them and all. Then before she hanged up I saw her getting emotional by just hearing her words.

When she hanged up I saw few tears falling down but she immediately stopped them.

"Who is it Asha?" Aunty asked her.

"Radha aunty." Asha replied.

"Who? That servant of yours. How could you call her as your Aunt?" Aunty asked making disgusted face.

"They are helpers Aunty. Not Servants." Asha said defending.

"Helpers?" I asked her not understanding.

"Yeah! They help us so they are helpers. We shouldn't call them as servants." Asha replied.

I can see that Aunty is not with Asha in this point. I so want to feel happy about that but I couldn't help but feel Asha is totally correct.

"Ok calling them helpers can be ignored but why are you calling Radha as your Aunt?" Aunty again asked her.

"If it is in my hands I would have called her as my mother Aunty. The word 'Aunt' I gave her is still not sufficient as an honor for the way she took care of me for the past twenty two years." Asha replied and we all can see the rage in her eyes.

We all got stunned and looked at her.

When Aunty didn't say anything, Asha closed her eyes.

She opened them and said "I am sorry if I have disrespected anyone. I am not hungry so please excuse me."

"Asha!" Lucky called her making her stop.

She looked at him and said "I am not really hungry."

With that she left the dining room.

I hate her that Lucky still give so much respect to her and is very normal with her.

But I just feel that she is not at all bad. She proved me every time some incident happened.

Maybe I am completely wrong about her?????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandy is realising her mistake.........

But do you think all the hussle is over now between them????

Comment plz and vote................