Chapter 32

*Asha Pov*

"This song is good actually. Don't you think?" he asked bring me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah! And there will be no lifts as you are new right." I replied.

"You can't discourage me like this." He said playfully.

"Well I need to take care of myself too right. Sandy told me that you are worst in this." I said laughing.

"Whatever! Now can you teach me? We don't have much time." He said and with that we both started to dance.

"Now hold me tightly and don't take away your hand at all." I said standing beside him and placed his hand on my waist.

"I don't want to remove it even if you ask me to." He said and held my waist tightly.

"Just concentrate! Now do this." I said and showed him the step holding his other hand.

Finally the whole song is over and in the end I will be bending. He has to support me from falling.

But he missed me and I started falling down and held his hand. He too followed my suite.

After falling I burst out laughing and he too did the same. We both are on the floor and thank god there was a very fluffy carpet on the floor.

I started to get up thinking that he too was going to do the same. But he was still in his place so by my movement our faces are very near to each other.

I just paused myself in that position and looked at him. He slowly started bending towards me.

At the last second I moved my head because of which his lips touched my cheek. He didn't remove them and just continued kissing my cheek.

"Prem.." I called him but my voice was so shaky.

He got up and helped me to do the same.

"That can't happen again. There will be no carpet in the ceremony to protect us from the floor." I said after few minutes.

"So what you are saying is we can't fall down but kiss can happen again right?" he asked me smiling.

I blushed little but didn't say anything.

"You need to perform a solo dance too. I will show you the steps and just copy them." I said and played the song.

He gave me knowing smile and nodded. I started to show him the steps and he followed me correctly.

"You are doing this step completely wrong Prem." I shouted at him for the hundredth time.

"Then show me." he shouted back.

I glared at him and went near him.

"Your hands must be like this." I said positioning them and he just rolled his eyes.

I took his head in my hands and moved it in an angle saying "Your head must be in this angle."

In that angle he was looking away so I took a chance and kissed him on his cheek but immediately moved away.

He looked at me wide eyed and said "Did you just kissed me?"

"What are you talking about? Are you delusional?" I asked him acting like I am shocked.

"You did kiss me. Don't lie Asha. I actually loved it but just a small problem is that you didn't do it properly." He said in disappointment.

"I did it properly." I immediately said and face palmed myself.

"Really? Then show me again." He said like throwing a dare and started coming near me.

When he is completely near, I took his face in my hands and kissed him on his cheek for whole one minute.