Chapter 8

*Sandy Pov*

After Asha called my brother as Uncle we all rushed out of the house and stood on the front porch.

When we just stood there calmly we all suddenly burst out laughing.

"Poor Asha! I don't know what will happen to her now." Madira said giving me highfive.

"I still can't believe you told her that he is my uncle." I said turning towards Vicky.

"Well it is so boring here. So I told her that to have some fun." He said winking.

"I hope your brother will not be too hard on her. He despises the person who ever call him that do you remember." Lucky said and we all can see the worry on his face.

"Yeah! He was a step away from throwing a punch at me but you saved me from him." Vicky said shuddering.

"Why does he hate that word in the first place?" Mandira asked me.

"Well we all call him that because he works too hard right. So when he hears it he immediately feels that if our parents are alive he need not work like this at all. In that process he gets the memories of our parents in his mind so.." I replied explaining it to her or atleast I tried to.

"Why did you do that Vicky?" Lucky asked angrily.

"Hey just chill! I did this to bring out Sandy's brother out of his room." Vicky replied lifting his hands.

"Anyway it will be small revenge from our side to her." I said rolling my eyes.

"Sandy! Listen to me carefully Asha is a good girl. You don't have to think like this or behave badly towards her." Lucky said looking at me.

"Why are you so sure that she is good girl Lucky? Can't you see, she is here to steel you away from me. I mean how she could even after you dump her four months back." I asked him totally confused.

He didn't reply but just looked away.

I was about to pester him more but Vicky stopped me asking "Do you think your brother will come down along with her?"

"No way! I am sure he would shout at her immediately after opening the door and shut it on her face." I replied smirking.

"How are you so sure?" Mandira asked me.

"Because I know my Brother." I replied confidently.

*Prem Pov*

I need to complete this deal as soon as I can. Sandhya asked me to come with her to the beach but I can't.

I wish I could go and I am feeling little sad to say 'No' to her.

I was still working then I heard someone knocking my door and I immediately told my reply to 'Go Away'.

Then I heard someone calling me 'Uncle'. Seriously do I look like one?

I asked myself looking at the small mirror on the work table. I don't think so and how dare who ever other side of the door call me that.

I work hard for my Sister and to make my parents proud where ever they are. Is it wrong thing to do? I wish they are alive now.

I got up from my chair and darted towards the door. I flung it open and heard someone shrieking. I then looked to see Asha falling down.

I immediately held her from letting her fall down.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. Then she looked at me and I glanced at the beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

We both just looked at each other. Then I heard her saying "You can never be Sandy's Uncle."

Immediately realizing what she just uttered, her eyes went wide.

"Well thanks for the compliment." I said looking at her.

She tried to stand and I helped her. She step back a little from me and looked at anywhere except me.

"You are not Sandy's Uncle right?" She asked finally looking at me.

"Didn't you just said by yourself that I am not right?" I asked her back.

She narrowed her eyes and said "Sorry for disturbing you Uncle. I will go now."

Oh no she didn't! I grabbed her hand when she was about to leave.

"What do you.." she started to shout at me but I cut her off but pulling her completely towards me.

"Never call me that ok." I told her little harshly.

To my surprise she didn't flinched and said "Then tell that to Sandy to not go around and tell that you are her Uncle."

"Ok I will tell her that. Now will you tell me why did you knocked on my door?" I asked her not wanting to let her leave me.

"It doesn't matter. I have to go." She replied trying her best to make me release her.

"Why did you knocked on my door?" I asked her again smiling inside.

"They all decided to go for beach and want you to come along with us. But as you are the typical Business man busy with work, you didn't agreed with them right. So they asked me to request you to come with us." She replied and the way she said those three words surprised me.

"Ok I will come with you guys." I said surprising her and myself at a time.

She composed herself and said "You can release me now." she said.

Then I realized that I am still holding her. I reluctantly let her go.

She immediately started to go towards her room which is by the way beside me.

"Where are you going? You are with us right?" I asked her confused.

"No! I don't want to go. You can go and search for them." She replied and opened her door to go inside.

"Not going to happen." I said and dragged her holding her hand tightly and went outside the house.

I ignored all her shouts and protests at me.

When we reached near Sandhya, we can see the shock on all the four faces.

I can't believe they played this prank on Asha. What if I had shouted on her?

I turned towards Asha and said "Let me introduce myself Asha. I am Prem Agasthya, brother of Sandhya."

She looked at my extended and took it calmly saying "Ok."

"Do you know who I am?" I asked her confused because whenever someone meets me they always jump hearing my name.

"Like you just said. You are Sandy's brother." She replied confused.

We all looked at her shocked except Lucky.

He chuckled and said "She doesn't know much about companies."

"But didn't you tell me that she is your parent's partner daughter?" Sandhya asked Lucky.

"Yeah! But she despises the companies." Lucky replied looking sadly at Asha.

We all turned to look at her but we didn't miss the dark look clouding her eyes even for a few seconds.

"So she doesn't know anything about them." I stated quite surprised because her father's company is second in place after me.

"That 'She' is standing right here. And what is wrong with not having any interest in Companies. I don't have interest in them that's it." She said little harshly and left all of us walking towards the gate.

We all followed her quietly. She is quite what shall I say different. Yeah! She is....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know u read the 'Uncle' concept in before one but plz don't mind to read it again ok.

Sry about that.....

Looks like some one is having a crush here......

Comment plz and vote................