Chapter 54

*Rahul Pov*

I entered our new home calmly with Gowri following me carrying Abhi. She took Abhi to his room and layed him down as he is already sleeping.

"Rahul! I hope you are not taking his words seriously." She said when we entered our bedroom.

"I didn't take them to my heart Gowri. It is just that I fear for their relation." I said frowning.

"What do you mean?" She asked sitting down beside me on our bed.

"Didn you see that he was late? I saw her checking the clock for every ten minutes and then she looks at the door. Now he is asking and no actually ordering her to stop from giving performances." I replied.

"Yeah! If it continues like this both may get hurt in the end." She said understanding.

"Do you think we should have stopped them from getting married so early?" I asked her my fear out loud.

"I don't think so Rahul. Which couple doesn't have problems at their starting point of journey? He cares for her so much and we all saw that. They both are mature and I am sure they will be fine." She replied assuring me.

I nodded smiling and we both called it a day with little worry for both of them.

*Sandy Pov*

After we reached our home we both calmly went inside our room.

And then I shouted "I can't believe this."

"Shh.. Mom and Dad are sleeping." Lucky said coming near me.

"That's why I waited until we enter our room Lucky." I said rubbing my forehead.

"Don't worry Sandy." He said rubbing my shoulders.

"How can I not when I know that whatever my brother doing is totally worng?" I asked him sitting on the bed.

"He must be really busy in the office and then about Dance he must be worried for her." Lucky replied.

"So? He has other responsibility now and he should not forget that drowning himself in work. And then about Dance who doesn't have accidents?" I said looking at him.

"They will talk to themselves and solve it." He said looking at me back.

"I just fear that what if she gives up?" I said my fear out load.

"She is not a quitter. Look at her Dad, she gave him so many years of chances. So I think they will be fine." He said and I placed my head on his shoulder.

"Hope so too." I said mumbling.

*Vicky Pov*

"I will not ignore you like that at all even after few years." These are the first words I told her when we got inside our car.

She laughed and said "I know Vicky."

"Just letting you know." I said driving towards our home.

"Vicky! I know that totally. I am sure I will have to force you to go to your office everyday." She said teasing me.

"What can I say? I can't leave you at all." I said smiling.

"That's good because I am accepting your offer." She said smiling.

"You mean you are ready to work as a secretary for me." I said not believing her words.

"Yes I am!" She said looking at me.

"I am so happy." I said parking infront of our home.

"Hmm.. I hope they will be fine." She said getting down.