Chapter 56

*Asha Pov*

"Thank god!" These are the first words I uttered when my cast is removed.

As for Prem he said "Finally!"

We both said in such a dramatic way that the doctor chuckled at us.

"For four days it will be little difficult for you to walk but after that it will be ok. Use some help and try to walk for atleast two hours everyday for these four days." Doctor said smiling and prescribed some medicines.

"Sure!" We both said at a time and left the hospital.

Prem started driving us towards our home. I glanced at him for every two minutes because I am still in little shock.

Actually what happened is! In the morning before leaving for office he told me that he will come in the evening at 5 so that we can go to the hospital together.

But I thought he will call me any minute during the day to say he can't come as he is busy or something. So I made my own arrangements.

When he showed up entering our home sharply at 5pm I was stunned. I know he cares for me but never thought he would leave his work seeing his schedule for the past weeks.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" his question brought me out of my thoughts.

I shook my head and said "Nothing!"

After few minutes we reached our home. He as usual helped to get me inside without putting the pressure on my leg.

He made me sit on the couch and went inside the kitchen. He returned with water for both of us.

After I drank it, he sat beside me and said "Let's start your walking session now in the garden."

"Don't you need to go to your office?" I asked looking at him.

"No! I am not going anywhere." He replied standing up and raised me to my feet.

"It's hurting Prem!" I said when he turned us around.

He is holding my hands and walking backward pulling me. We already walked to the gate from the door but now we are coming back towards the door.

"Just try until we reach the door then you can take rest for some time." He said and also encouraged me that I am doing well.

I groaned and started walking by holding his hands more tightly for support. I don't know why but I suddenly looked into his eyes and he too did the same.

"See you are learning to walk." He said teasingly.

"Very funny." I said glaring but laughed immediately.

As he is walking backwards, he can't see where he is going. Suddenly he stopped moving making me bump into him.

"What happened?" I asked confused looking at him.

He glanced behind him but didn't say anything. So I looked behind him to see that we actually reached the door and now he is leaning on it.

"Oh!" that's all I said looking at him again.

He smiled seeing my reaction and I followed his suite. We continued to stand there looking at each other until we heard few coughs.

Frowning we turned to see our friends standing behind me with smirks on their faces. Great! Now they will just kill us with this teasing.

"Looks like our timing is very wrong." Rahul said grinning.

"Bhai! You should have atleast romance with your wife behind the doors." Sandy said shaking her head dissapointingly.