Chapter 52

*Prem Pov*

"Prem! Will we have time after the programme to reach the airport?" Asha asked getting ready infront of the dressing table.

I hugged her from behind and said "We will have so much time after that. Our flight is at 1pm."

"That's good. I have packed all our clothes except comfortable attire for us both to change after returning to the hotel" She said leaing against me.

"Are you ready for today's performance?" I asked turning her around.

"Just nervous about last stunt." She replied playing with her fingers. Which is actually sign that she is nervous.

These few days made me know about her more than I even thought. She too know what I am thinking mostly all the time.

"Can't you guys skip it?" I asked her worriedly.

"I will be fine I guess. I will have support of the rope from above us." She replied assuring me.

I nodded and we both reached the auditorium along with our friends. She left us to go to the green room and we all took our places in the front row.

After sometime their performance started slowly raising their performance high with each song.

I am very proud of her!

Before the final performance they stood calmly on the stage and took the microphone.

"We want to say thank you for all the love you gave us. But we are not going to perform here frequently after today." Rahul said and immediately Audience shouted for them.

"There is even good news. We will perform every once in a month mostly here. So enjoy this performance which is totally for all of you." Saying this all the lights went off on the stage.

Then slowly the lights were switched on and their performance started. Now I understood why they are saying that this is for audience bcause it is full of upbeat and very high level performance.

Finally the stunt is going to happen it seems. She is attached to the rope and she started doing aeriel style dance.

Wow that was beautiful! When she was getting down and near to the stage, suddenly she was dropped from the rope.

I saw her wincing immediately but masked her face in seconds. Everyone rose from the seats to applaud them.

I got up and started to go near the stage. She stood up and took the support of Rahul to bow to all of us smiling. But in her eyes I can see her pain.

I waited paitiently tapping my foot for the curtain to close. When it closed I rushed to the back stage along with our friends.

We saw her getting down the stage wincing and finally fell on the chair placed there.

"Asha! Are you ok?" I asked her going near her.

"My ankle." She replied crying in pain.

I took her leg in my hand and saw that it is swelling slowly. She is gritting her teeth and her eyes are closed. We all can see the tears flowing on her cheeks.

"We need to take her to the hospital." I said and lifter her in my arms.

I held me tightly and took her towards her car. Rahul stayed back to give a class to the technical department for their mistake.

Lucky drived us to the hospital and remaining followed us. When we reached there, I placed her on the doctor examination table getting inside.

After doctor examined her and even took the X-ray, he called us inside.