Chapter 17

*Asha Pov*

Only four days and then I will be free from here completely.

In the evening I and Lucky planned to meet in a small restaurant to talk about the few details.

We both left the house separately and now I am waiting for him in the booth.

"Hey!" he said sitting infront of me.

"Hi! We need to do everything very fast Lucky. I don't want to have any problems while doing these." I said in serious tone.

"There will be no problems Asha. I need to thank you for helping me with this." He said holding my hand.

"Don't get too emotional ok. Let's do this." I said and we both started to make details for the preparations.

"Lucky! Don't you think it will be good to tell Prem and your friends except Sandy about this?" I asked him worried.

"Please don't do that Asha. My friends will tease me and as for Prem he will kill me after he knows my parents plan." Lucky pleaded me.

"Ok. As this is your matter I am not saying anything. But I think it is best to tell them." I said shrugging and we continued our discussion.

And then after everything is discussed I decided to leave first and asked him to come after half n hour.

He nodded and I left.

When I reached near the house I saw Vicky sitting near the ocean looking gloom.

"Hey!" I said sitting beside me.

"Hi! So how is shopping?" he asked me the excuse I said while leaving.

"It is ok but didn't like anything." I replied shrugging.

"I kind of know that you met Lucky." He said smirking.

"How?" I asked him shocked.

"Well you both are really bad liars." He replied laughing.

"So will you not ask me why we met?" I asked him confused when he didn't say anything else.

"I know Lucky. I know that he loves Sandy and I also know that you are a good girl. If it is something you guys need to hide then why would I come in middle of it?" he replied smiling.

We sat like that for few minutes and then I asked "So what happened?"

"How do you know that something happened?" he asked shocked.

"Well you are also a very bad liar." I replied.

He laughed but it didn't reach his eyes.

"You know when she was flirting with some stupid boy I wanted to kill him immediately. I couldn't bear her to be with anyone else." He said calmly.

"Hmm. Then you Mr are in love." I said pinching his cheeks.

"What? Me and love! Pfft.. no way." He said totally looking away.

"Why are you thinking so stupidly Vicky? You love her. Don't spoil your happiness." I said in serious tone.

"So in love we will definitely have happiness ha?" he asked looking at me.

"Nope! Not always. There will be always few hardships but guess what? That love will help you to overcome then. Making you more happy than every passing second." I replied smiling at him.

"Looks like someone know so much about 'Love'. Tell me about your love." He asked excitingly.

"Sorry to disappoint you Vicky. I want only love to be there in my life but I don't have it in my life in a form." I replied looking away.

"Hey guess what? I know there is someone who really likes you." he said raising and dropping his eyebrows.

"Such a liar. Now will you confess your love to her or not." I asked him.

"I will definitely." He replied confidently.

We both got up and hugged each other before leaving.

When we turned to leave we saw everyone standing there and they have not so happy expressions.....

Uh! Oh! What did I do now???

*Sandy Pov*

In the evening we all saw Asha and Lucky leaving house separately at different times and for different reasons.

The whole day Mandira and Vicky seems like they are lost in their own thoughts.

I am waiting for Lucky so that I can talk to him about morning incident. Finally after some time he returned.

"Lucky!" I called him and went near him.

He was about to hug me but his mother stopped him and asked "Lucky! Where is Asha?"

How will he know where she is? I thought shaking my head.

"She still didn't return? But she left before me." Lucky said his thoughts out load and immediately looked at us wide eyed.

I was about to ask him but Mandira's voice stopped me.

"Guys! She is there." Mandira said pointing out towards the beach.

Then we saw both Vicky and Asha sitting there.

We all started to go near them and in the corner of my eye I saw my brother completely frowning.

Oh god! Why should be the girl he finally liked must be Asha?

Why??? Please don't hurt him like this.

When we were like totally behind them, they stood up and hugged each other.

After that they turned towards us and I know they must be shocked.

"So she is your new target huh?" Mandira asked with hurt in her voice.

"What? No no. What actually happened is..." Asha started to say but Vicky cut her off.

"Don't Asha. It is my thing to say to her." he said to her.

"Then tell her immediately. I don't want new judging looks." She narrowed his eyes at him.

"I will talk to her tomorrow." He said and with that he left to go inside the house.

We too turned to go back but I faintly heard her saying "Why should I be the one to know everything but should definitely keep quiet for others sake?"

I don't know what is happening Asha. But I want to know immediately otherwise I don't know what I will say to you....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Asha! Always having burden of others secrets.......

What do you think Asha and Lucky are planning?

Will Sandy burst out before that??

In the middle what is Prem thinking??

Comment plz and vote.......