Chapter 42

*Sandy Pov*

When Mandira left me to welcome the Bharat, I started playing with Abhi. He is so cute!!

He made me forget all my nerves. If I know that playing with Abhi will reduce my nerves then I would have not left him alone at all.

"Sandy! Come on we need to go for Jaimala." Mandira said entering inside the room along with Asha and Gowri Di.

I looked at Asha to see her frowning thinking something else.

"What happened to her?" I asked Mandira.

"About the shoes your brother and Rahul are going to help Lucky. So she challenged them and I think she is thinking about that." Mandira replied.

"That 'she' is still here. I don't know what we will do, but I just want to win this." Asha said looking very determined.

"We will don't worry. But first let's enjoy this wedding." Gowri Di said smiling.

With that both Mandira and Asha held my each hand and we started walking towards the stage.

There I saw Lucky standing on the stage and everyone talking between themselves. Bhai was standing little away and when he saw me he smiled.

I smiled back and got on the stage along with Asha and Mandira. Gowri Di decided to stand little back from us.

Priest brought two garlands on a plate and stood to our left side. I looked to my right side to see all the guests looking like they are watching a Jaimala ofcourse. What else will they think at this moment?

Lucky took the heavily made garland made of beautiful red and while roses and I too followed his suite and took the second one.

Priest asked me to put it on him first. So I moved forward to do it but immediately Vicky and that Sid lifted him.

I tried more even standing on my toes but I couldn't reach him. I looked back for Bhai but he is nowhere.

"Where is he?" I asked Asha.

"They planned and sent him near some guest just before you took the garland into your hand." She whispered.

I turned to glare at Lucky and he is just smirking.

I relaxed myself and put the Garland on my wrist of left hand. Then I put the right hand fingers near my mouth and started blowing on them like I am totally bored.

He looked at me shocked and asked "What are you doing Sandy?"

"Well we will just wait until the good time will pass away and then we can marry some other day." I replied.

"I have been thinking about this from morning and I think it is for the best." I added and all the guests gasped.

"Good going." Asha whispered near me. Atleast she got my plan.

He immediately dropped himself from Vicky and said "What? What are you talking?"

I immediately put the Garland on him and said "This! This is what I am talking about."

He looked at me stunned for few seconds and said "You just gave me a heart attack."

Everyone just laughed and he too had to laugh in the end.

Now it was his time to put the Garland but Mandira and Asha lifted me up. I looked at them in shock and they just grinned.

As Asha and Mandira both are tall, he is totally unable to reach near me. When Vicky tried to lift him up, Mandira glared at him saying "Did we help her at her time?"