Chapter 50

*Asha Pov*

I woke up the next day with someone talking beside me. I opened my eyes to see Prem talking to someone on the phone or shall I say ordering someone.

I stayed still and waited until he finishes his call. After hanging up he sighed and rubbed his temple.

I placed my hand on his hair and asked "What happened?"

He looked at me shocked and asked "When did you wake up?"

"Just now. Now tell me what happened?" I asked him again running my fingers through his hair.

"That's the MD of this London branch. He called me telling me the problems happening in the company. Even when I told him that I will come there after sometime he didn't stopped." Prem replied.

"Ok. Don't stress yourself like that. After getting ready you go there and deal with them." I said and got up from the bed.

"But we need to go to Rahul's place right?" He asked following my suit.

"I will tell him that you are busy. This is more important right." I replied smiling and went inside the washroom to get ready.

I came outside to see him already ready completely and he is just brushing his hair.

"How did you got ready?" I asked going near him.

"Well I brushed my teeth and then took a long bath. After that I got dressed." He replied shrugging.

I rolled my eyes and went near the dressing table where he is standing to comb my hair. He kept looking at me but I ignored him to concerntrate on what I am doing and finished getting ready completely.

"I got ready in the room next to this." He said when I turned around to look at him.

I nodded and took the purse from our luggage. He stopped me from moving and asked "Are you mad?"

I laughed and replied "Why would I be mad on your joke?"

"I am not asking about that. I am going to office leaving you alone right. So are you mad about that?" He asked worriedly.

"Prem! I already know this would happen. You actually came here for work matter or not. I know this and please don't think like that ok." I replied looking at him smiling.

"Ok." He said smiling back.

"Do you have time for breakfast or do you need to go immediately?" I asked him going towards kitchen.

He followed me and said "Let's have breakfast."

I checked all the cupboards and saw that there is nothing here. What should we do now?

Then I heard the doorbell. Prem went to check who is it and returned with a tray of food.

"Did you ordered it?" I asked him sitting on the dining table.

"Yeah! I called the room service before getting ready. I know that there is nothing stocked here so." He replied smiling.

After having breakfast I called Sandy and Mandira to come downstairs so that we can go to Rahul's house.

But they told me that they are still in sleepy mood and don't want to go anywhere until evening.

I sighed and hanged up saying 'Bye'.

"So?" Prem asked who heard everything they said.

"I will go alone there. We will get down to practicing. After you finish your work come there." I said smiling.

"Sure!" he said and we both left the room to go downstairs.

"My secretary is here to take me. Come on I will drop you." He said offering the ride.