Chapter 18

*Asha Pov*

Next day I decided to take my next step. When everyone is sitting in the lawn except Lucky's parents, I went inside the kitchen.

I asked one helper to prepare one dish and bring it to Uncle's room after ten minutes.

After telling them I went inside the Lucky's parent's room.

"Asha! Come on sit down with us." Aunty called me.

I smiled and sat beside her. We started to talk generally about things like here and there.

Few minutes later I heard the knock which I am waiting for completely.

The helper placed the dish infront of us and left the room.

"Asha! This is very tasty dish and my favorite. Try it." Aunty said offering me.

"No Aunty! I think this is not a good dish." I said stopping her.

"How do you know it is good or not? It looks good." She said frowning.

"Just because something looks good doesn't mean it takes good too right?" I asked her.

"Yeah! But how can you say that it is not good without tasting it?" she asked looking at me.

"You are right Aunty! I need to taste it and then decide it is good or not. Likewise we need to know a person completely before deciding they are good or not." I replied and ate the dish a little.

I stood up and started to leave but when I reached there I turned towards her and said "You are right Aunty! The dish is good and I am wrong to say it is not before tasting it."

I left the room so that some sense will enter their brains.

I went outside and signaled Lucky to show him that the part one is over. He smiled back at me.

That day we both again left the house and went for small shopping.

When we returned we saw Vicky and Mandira hugging each other. I am happy that they solved their issues.

Now it is Lucky's time to solve his.

Next day I went again inside Aunty's room to see she is selecting some saree to wear.

"Aunty! That blouse doesn't suit for this saree at all." I said frowning looking at the saree which is on the bed and blouse in her hand.

"Asha! This is very good combination. It looks not while they are separate but will be good when placed together." She said and placed the blouse on the saree.

"You are right Aunty! Until we look at two things together we can't say they are good for each other or not. We should never decide looking at these two separately." I said looking at her.

I can tell that she is lost in her own thoughts.

Yes!!! She is indeed getting my message.

In the evening I saw Uncle searching for his spectacles.

I saw it near the table and went near him.

"Uncle! Here is yours spectacles." I said handing them over.

"Thank you Asha! I just couldn't properly read this file without them." He said smiling at me.

"We can never properly see something until we have the desire and willing to. Otherwise everything seems disturbing like when you were trying to read without Spectacles." I said and left him.

I looked outside to see Lucky standing in the corner.

"Hey! Are you ready for the big day tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Kind of. I am nervous actually." He replied.

"Don't be." I said assuring him.

"Did you forgive me Asha?" he asked me after few minutes.

"I did Lucky. You are not completely fault in that." I replied.

"So what will you tell your Dad tomorrow?" he asked me.

"I don't have to. I am going away." I replied honestly.

"What?" he asked me shocked.

"Yeah! I am leaving India Lucky. But before I go there I want you and Sandy to be happy." I replied smiling.

"You can't leave us Asha." He said holding my hand.

"I have to Lucky. Don't worry you will be fine." I said.

He suddenly hugged me tightly and I returned it.

Someone cleared their throats and then we released each other.

We turned to see everyone looking at us.

Oh god! Why do I always find myself in this situation?

"It's Dinner time." Sandy said in monotone and they all left us.

"Don't you think you should tell her now itself?" I asked him worried for Sandy.

"We just need to wait until tomorrow evening." He replied and we both went inside.

I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow....

*Prem Pov*

For the past one week we all are seeing totally different side of Asha.

She is always with Lucky or with his parents.

We all know that they both are meeting with each other outside.

One day we followed them and saw them both sitting in some restaurant and talking with each other.

Later they went to some different shops and one always leaves the place before the other one.

We don't even know what to ask them about it. We all are clueless completely.

Today is the final day of our stay. By tomorrow evening we have to go to our own homes.

It is evening and we didn't saw both Lucky and Asha.

"Guys! Where is Lucky?" Sandhya asked coming near us.

"He must be with Asha again. I don't know why you are even asking us now. You must have guessed already." Mandira replied rolling her eyes.

"I can't believe she is stealing him away from me." Sandhya said and we can see the tears.

I held her and said "I will kill him Sandhya. If he hurts you."

"Hey! Don't think like that about Asha. She is good girl." Vicky said his opinion.

"She may be good girl but everything is fair in love and war." Mandira said consoling Sandhya.

Is Asha really in love with Lucky?

Sandhya's phone started ringing.

"It is Lucky." She said and lifted the call.

"Keep it in speaker mode." I told her.

She nodded and put it in it.

"Sandy! We need to talk. Come to the restaurant which address I will message you." Lucky said and immediately hanged up without hearing Sandhya's reply.

Sandhya immediately started crying and said "He is leaving me. I know this."

"Sandy! Please.." Vicky was about to say but she cut him off.

"I will go and give him the class he needed in high level." She said and left to go near the place which he messaged to her phone.

Asha and Lucky! You both didn't do the right thing. You both made my sister cry.

I will never leave you guys......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh! Oh!...................

How is it???

Comment plz and vote..........

P.S- Merry christmas guys.... enjoy!!!! :)